Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On A Lighter Note....

mrmatas2277

i made it to Mirage on Friday to hear Jimmy T spin and it was outta hand....its in a back room of Mirage and boy was it worth the 3 dollar cab ride....the room had the right amount of people...it was packed, but not too packed...the perfect amount of room to dance and have fun...lines to the bar werent that long...good good good lookin women (they ran in packs i am telling ya)...and of course great tunes!!! if guys want to go out and not really do the whole Nerve/Maze thing...i strongly suggest Mirage with Jimmy T...

ps

the bartender back there???:drool: :drool:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i made it to Mirage on Friday to hear Jimmy T spin and it was outta hand....its in a back room of Mirage and boy was it worth the 3 dollar cab ride....the room had the right amount of people...it was packed, but not too packed...the perfect amount of room to dance and have fun...lines to the bar werent that long...good good good lookin women (they ran in packs i am telling ya)...and of course great tunes!!! if guys want to go out and not really do the whole Nerve/Maze thing...i strongly suggest Mirage with Jimmy T...

ps

the bartender back there???:drool: :drool:

I GUESS THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU WERE THERE SO LONG.....:tongue:

Glad you had a good time jesse!!! I would have to say that since our party at mirage has begun, this past friday was wildest as well as the most fun!!!:eek::D;)

lots of cool peeps!!! i met alot of down to earth house heads!!!!!

We even had some dude from NY come in and happend to be a CPer!!!!!!!!:eek::laugh: what a small world!!! I think his name was bigfish or sumthing, but he'w a lurker!!

Back to the oasis lounge, the decor in there goes way better with the kind of party we are gonna build, and Jfelix keeps on gettting better each week to compliment jimmy's funky sound....

Jimmy would go dirty and funky, Jfelix would go tribal and twisted, but the flow was soooooo goood... It was such a pain in the ass to have to leave the room to help work the door... These two guys got a real sweet connection!!!

and boy was that back bartender a fox!!!! Nothing beats a beautiful chic with a killer smile!!!:eek::D

See ya guys next week, and hope you like the suprises your in for!!!