Clubplanet Nightlife Community

birthday review/summer ending recap!!!!

Thank fucken god this weekend is over......mad thanx to everyone for a hell of a summer and for a redic weekend!!!

digga......from march to pre-summer thru all summer.....fucken kept me going......and what more can a best friend do on his birthday than drive 120 miles an hour down the parkway to get us to tempts by 12 and than literally force ourselves in under 10 minutes.....look on rod's face when i said "maybe we should say fuck it and check out xs".....he lauged ran over 12 people, opened the doors to tempts by himself, refused to pay....and walked right to the bar......thanx my brotha!!!!

iron krew....mostly stacked, riggs, bigtime.......always there for me all summer....although we werent always on the same page....we always managed to meet up sometime through the weekend.....fucken awesome time and great friends...can count on you guys for anything!!!

tigga and court.......u girls are always all smiles and alot of fun and can hang with the big boyz any day.....actually can probably out do us at times....when are the weddings?????!!!

handshakes/sisco......gotta give sisco the nod in the mvp award amongst the featherweights....but these 2 are good for numerous laughs all summer long!!!

dogepileoshit- solid performer all summer....and a hell of a ballbuster.....finally saw his retarded side....after I claimed him as the most boring person all winter long.......see u next summer dipshit!!!

deelite/stardo- love u chicas.....hotties with bodies and 2 of the nicest girls around.....bump....bump...bump......thanx for coming to the bbq!!!!

dolce(karen) and her krew of misfits- the future bunnies of the scene....you girls scare me.....but i love ya......just make me feel a little old trying to keep up with u maniacs..........karen....you are my little sis......love u babe!!!

badass/kelly- definitely a few cards shy of a full deck....but u two are made for each other......thanx for my bbq chuckle......billy is dead....kelly is yelling.....dave was retarded.....how can u beat that!!!!

Jarmenio/Binoy- not just promoters to me....definitely good friends and good peeps....can wait to see u fockers at deko all winter!!!!

mr.giorgio- my little brotha....valid attempt at the bbq....much appreciated......cant wait for you to blow up this winter!!!

solar mommi/marky mark.....mommy and daddy.....thanx for the birthday gift and for the merge support and house invites in the summer!!!!!

tempkid- a real trooper and shit talker....how can u beat that......bball in the winter nicca!!!!

anyone else i missed.....my bad.......i will have a belated thank you tomorrow when i wake up......i am going back to bed!!!!

my brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FUCKEN B-DAY AGAIN AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT................................

i gotta say DON, outta all those fucken duos out there no one can stop us, not even the TEMPS BOUNCERS, your my boy BLUE!!!!......... HA HA HA!!!!!......and DON your still my agent-----im your ROD TIDWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are they to tell us that we cant get in, and that we have to go to XS, after all we have been "GREAT CUSTOMERS!!!"

special thanks to everyone that showed up at the party despite the inclimate weather, TOO many people to shout out, BUT you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WAY TO END THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WITH A KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MOSH PIT WITH ME AT THE END OF TEMPS!!!!!!!!, HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by deeelite1

Happy Bday again Dave and your BBQ was the friggin BESSSST.

I could have gone home after than and said I had a great weekend.

Digga - The mosh pit was great. I felt like I was hoppin on a pogo stick for an hour straight. Touchdowwnnn

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IM GETTIN SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOK ON DAVE FACE WHEN THESE 2 KIDS TOLD US THAT THEY WERE SHUTTIN TEMPS DOWN, HA HA HA PRICELESS!!!!!

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these posts are gonna send my into the looney bin.

dipshit davey.. what a summer ma man. i won't morph into my sober, boring self until sometime in jan or feb so we have some more time left to see my retardedness. glad you enjoyed it.

k, now everyone needs to talk about legos or double stuff oreos or anything other than goodbyes and depression. PLEASE!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

digga......from march to pre-summer thru all summer.....fucken kept me going......and what more can a best friend do on his birthday than drive 120 miles an hour down the parkway to get us to tempts by 12 and than literally force ourselves in under 10 minutes.....look on rod's face when i said "maybe we should say fuck it and check out xs".....he lauged ran over 12 people, opened the doors to tempts by himself, refused to pay....and walked right to the bar......thanx my brotha!!!!

OH AND DON26???????? SINCE MARCH???????? GUESS AGAIN....................WITH OUT DIGGA YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BREATHING SINCE 96 BITCH!!!!!!!1...................AND I KNOW................. I WOULDNT HAVE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR ARMANI, YOU GET THE "I AM SOFT AWARD"

HAPPY B-DAY TOMMY................

and jay, who was the woodchuck i saw you with????????????

Davey boy.....Hope your b-day weekend lived up to expectations. Had a great time this summer even with all the abuse from you and Rod. Thanks for letting me tag along. I am a true Iron Slinky. Sleeping between the two of you every night was an adventure.

Hope the good times continue. I can't wait until I can start decorating my room in you new house. HA HA HA.

I wish I had a picture of you face when Denny said "Kiss"

sisco.................can your wording to your post sound any more HOMOSEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!

you wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING BENson, thanks for everything this summer brotha!!!!!!!!!!!.........................def. a great friend and you can eat my ass any night!!!!!!!!!!

Clean up on isle 4. I just threw up on my computer.

Thanks Rod. Imagining that made my day that much worse.

On a serious note... Rod/Dave. Had a great time this summer. Never a dull moment. Thanks for looking out for me and letting me drive you home all banged up every weekend.

And now that I am back on Earth, I would like to expain the whole "wood" thing. I had just had a visit with the lovely KittyK, my vision was rather blurry and my motor skills were at about 30%. Joe's speaker was leaning over to one side (or made it was straight and I was leaning to one side) anyway I was tryin to find something to put under it to try and make it strainght.

Originally posted by roddigga

eric............??????????? how was south carolina this weekend???

we really missed you this weekend, you missed a sick time!!!!!!

don26 was pissed you werent there

yeah SC was a good time....i wish i had been out to chill with dave tho...that way i coulda got a cool shout out to commemorate the event...but i guess since i was not at the bbq, nor chilled with dave at all this summer, at tempts or surf or anywhere, that is why...i know for next time then,:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: