Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge vs Tempts

Originally posted by saleen351:

jav I don't care if you are a dick, it is absolutly impossible to determine someone true intent in his or her words based on type. We are not steven king so it is impossible to tell, so no I don't think you are being dick, but I do think you are passing time at work on this board as the rest of us, so does it really matter what i think, I'm sure if I meet you I'd buy you a drink or bs with you, I can hide behide my persona on the computer but in real life I can't hide and I'm pretty laid back, to me its all about the music the bitches and the beer!

Where is chosenone I think I know his alter ego...I got you chosenone!!!!

I met both of you (jav & Saleen) I think you guys should meet and be friends cwm38.gif and of course come hang out at my bar cwm2.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by ceeotter:

I met both of you (jav & Saleen) I think you guys should meet and be friends cwm38.gif and of course come hang out at my bar cwm2.gif

Hey everyone, I am always at ceeotter bar, mainly cause I soooooo drunk I need it to hold me up (thanks ceeotter) but Jav sat. come talk to ceeotter and she will point me out to her or vise versa..Shots on ceeotter, tip on me and jav....

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Originally posted by saleen351:

Hey everyone, I am always at ceeotter bar, mainly cause I soooooo drunk I need it to hold me up (thanks ceeotter) but Jav sat. come talk to ceeotter and she will point me out to her or vise versa..Shots on ceeotter, tip on me and jav....

SHOTS on Carbone first then shots on me! I have to make up a special mvp shot for Carbone.

------------------

you & me & music

Originally posted by eviljav666:

yeah and if Danny T. were ever to spin in jersey he would play some STUPID SICK shit..

and know one will say nothing..

bash me iam a shity ass dj...i dont play what you like to hear..

Ya know Jav the sad thing is w/ the some of the idiots on this board I believe some of them would even bash Danny T cwm34.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Archived