Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar Fonseca / cianci&avila @ LUNA (SATURDAY)

blendprod

THIS SATURDAY STRICTLY HOUSE @ LUNA.........OSCAR FONSECA AND CIANCI & AVILA PLAYING TOGETHER AGAIN ......COME AND CHECK OUT THIS GREAT PARTY.........THIS DJS ARE CAUSING QUITE A BUZZ LATELY,OSCAR WAS ONE OF THE FINALIST AT THE COOLJUNKIE SPIN OFF PLAYING @SPACE,AND ALSO HAS SPIN IN PLACES LIKE CROBAR AND LIME BAR AND THIS FRIDAY HAS BEEN INVITED TO PLAY ALONG DEMI @ NERVE............CIANCI & AVILA GOT PRETTY GOOD REVIEWS FOR THEIR GIGS @ B.E.D ,LUNA,NERVE AND LAST SATURDAY AT THE CLUBPLANET BBQ......ALL THE CLUBPLANET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO TO THIS PARTY JUST EMAIL ME FOR GUEST LIST.....

GUEST LIST: BLENDPRODUCTIONS@HOTMAIL.COM:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by blendprod

THIS SATURDAY STRICTLY HOUSE @ LUNA.........OSCAR FONSECA AND CIANCI & AVILA PLAYING TOGETHER AGAIN ......COME AND CHECK OUT THIS GREAT PARTY.........THIS DJS ARE CAUSING QUITE A BUZZ LATELY,OSCAR WAS ONE OF THE FINALIST AT THE COOLJUNKIE SPIN OFF PLAYING @SPACE,AND ALSO HAS SPIN IN PLACES LIKE CROBAR AND LIME BAR AND THIS FRIDAY HAS BEEN INVITED TO PLAY ALONG DEMI @ NERVE............CIANCI & AVILA GOT PRETTY GOOD REVIEWS FOR THEIR GIGS @ B.E.D ,LUNA,NERVE AND LAST SATURDAY AT THE CLUBPLANET BBQ......ALL THE CLUBPLANET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO TO THIS PARTY JUST EMAIL ME FOR GUEST LIST.....

GUEST LIST: BLENDPRODUCTIONS@HOTMAIL.COM:D

Hey guys, I had a blast at the BBQ. I know that I will be there for a fact on Saturday after the pool party......

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Do me a favor guys....ROCK LUNA!!! Have fun guys...I'm going to try to make it out there...peace out!

is gonna be wicked ...everytime we play along oscar is an incredible night....he is an amazing dj...and sets the mood perfectly for the rest of the night......:D

I had the pleasure of hearing these guys. Great programing and great energy.

Luna is a great space.....great layout. Good sound and just the right size for a party.

This place is up and comming for sure.....all you clubplanet followers should take out some time at ck the party out.

If i stear you wrong you can trash me on this site and my own website.

But i do believe...if you like muzik and you enjoy hearing great programing.....as well as feeling the beats. Cianci & avila at LUNA is your spot.

If your'e into quality house music, come by luna this and every Sat. You won'b be dissapointed!!!

Luna hosts a different dj guest almost every Sat.

Tomorrow I'll be spinning a 3 hrs set from around 12-3 followed by residents Cianci & Avila.

Saturday after that will be increidible... with some of South America's best talent.

More info to come.

Oscar.