Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar Fonseca / cianci&avila @ LUNA (SATURDAY)

blendprod

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by blendprod

did you find any good records last night???????:D

Actually I did!! Got some Bedrock breaks of course......Pole Folder, Evil Nine, an Underworld white label and Merlyn's Solar Flares.

Poquito a poquito. ;)

Originally posted by blendprod

THIS SATURDAY STRICTLY HOUSE @ LUNA.........OSCAR FONSECA AND CIANCI & AVILA PLAYING TOGETHER AGAIN ......COME AND CHECK OUT THIS GREAT PARTY.........THIS DJS ARE CAUSING QUITE A BUZZ LATELY,OSCAR WAS ONE OF THE FINALIST AT THE COOLJUNKIE SPIN OFF PLAYING @SPACE,AND ALSO HAS SPIN IN PLACES LIKE CROBAR AND LIME BAR AND THIS FRIDAY HAS BEEN INVITED TO PLAY ALONG DEMI @ NERVE............CIANCI & AVILA GOT PRETTY GOOD REVIEWS FOR THEIR GIGS @ B.E.D ,LUNA,NERVE AND LAST SATURDAY AT THE CLUBPLANET BBQ......ALL THE CLUBPLANET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO TO THIS PARTY JUST EMAIL ME FOR GUEST LIST.....

GUEST LIST: BLENDPRODUCTIONS@HOTMAIL.COM:D

I see the "Intelligent Sounds" are spreading like a virus. God knows Miami needed it. Being that you guys impressed the hell out of me the last time I heard you...I will definitely want to attend this event.

You guys definitely have my support.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com