Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Opens Sat. Sept 6

satan

COMING OFF OF THE CRAZIEST TEMPS CLOSING PARTY EVER, WE ROLL RIGHT INTO THE FALL WITH SOUNDGARDEN OPENING 6 DAYS LATER. AFTER BEING CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER OF 2003, NORTH JERSEY'S HOTTEST CLUB IS READY TO START PARYTING THERE ASSES OFF.

SEE YOU ALL THERE:bootysha: :bootysha:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by satan

COMING OFF OF THE CRAZIEST TEMPS CLOSING PARTY EVER, WE ROLL RIGHT INTO THE FALL WITH SOUNDGARDEN OPENING 6 DAYS LATER. AFTER BEING CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER OF 2003, NORTH JERSEY'S HOTTEST CLUB IS READY TO START PARYTING THERE ASSES OFF.

should be the best fall winter saturday night party in north jersey

Originally posted by carguy19

I hope our joking..... if your not go for an MRI. :rolleyes:

Sound garden is gonna be good

My favorite club by far Steve Zacone Dude Rocks

Just checked there Site that site rocks too!, September 13 my boy Johnny viscous is spinning there, I also read denny tsettos some time in September

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah baby

Dude do you work at tempts... Sounds like it me :confused:

Originally posted by amercali

the best are the soundgarden comericals on ktu on the NY minute

All those commercials get me amp-ed up to got out and yes yes yes to the soundgarden I know a ton of peeps talking about Saturdays there………..

I can’t go this week but I’ll be there next Saturday… I’m Burnt from the weekend in Belmar… Djais was fucking insane

and broke too

HEY HOW ABOUT A FREE PASS VIP SOMTHING

Originally posted by mkutlass

"I hope our joking..... if your not go for an MRI"

I hope u don't think "Taste" is the hottest party.....................I will check out "Taste and give a Honest review like I always do. Mikey will be at the club with the most hotties.

Im not guarenteeing anything with Taste but I know that

#1 the music will be better, Joe Giorgio, Mark amatucci, Roveen, Moo

#2 Older better dressed better looking crowd

#3 no asshole Lodi cops to deal with

Soungrden will NOT be the the hottest North Jersey Saturday, whether Taste is or isn't

Soundgarden!?!?!?!?!

You cannot even compare the two venue's...

That's like comparing ARC to Deko....

Two completely different scene's..

Taste is an upscale dining/lounge spot...

Excellent food and a great environment to chill out and socialize on the weekends...

If you want KTU... Sweaty bodies... No dress code to keep out the riff raff, and a club like environment.. then yes.. go to Soundgarden...

Originally posted by arkmoned

Sound garden is gonna be good

My favorite club by far Steve Zacone Dude Rocks

Just checked there Site that site rocks too!, September 13 my boy Johnny viscous is spinning there, I also read denny tsettos some time in September

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah baby

some boy you and Johnny are cant even spell his last name

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Soundgarden!?!?!?!?!

You cannot even compare the two venue's...

That's like comparing ARC to Deko....

Two completely different scene's..

Taste is an upscale dining/lounge spot...

Excellent food and a great environment to chill out and socialize on the weekends...

If you want KTU... Sweaty bodies... No dress code to keep out the riff raff, and a club like environment.. then yes.. go to Soundgarden...

Dude you must be high….. oh oh oh wait I know you’re a promoter……

What are you comparing what to what here, riff raft ktu what the fuck are you talking about

Are you fucking kidding me dude your comparing taste a fuckin restaurant to the soundgarden

You’re another promoter, the taste place is a good food place dude I’ll give it that much, but they need you and 50 other people they pay to bring people there to resemble a seen .... see dude that’s the difference

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how I pick myself up sometimes from these harsh bashings...

Arkmoned...

I have no skills on the wheels of steel...

And I have a job from 9-5 which provides me with a good way of life, so I dont need to spend my nights begging peoples to come out and play at the clubs...

Do yourself a favor... read the thread before you bother posting and wasting space, and giving yourself a headache trying to make a point....

I was making reference to the fact that Taste and Soundgarden are two different style venue's, and should NOT be compared...

Stick to separating the lights from the darks at the cleaners....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

quote:

I wonder how I pick myself up sometimes from these harsh bashings...

Arkmoned...

I have no skills on the wheels of steel...

And I have a job from 9-5 which provides me with a good way of life, so I dont need to spend my nights begging peoples to come out and play at the clubs...

Do yourself a favor... read the thread before you bother posting and wasting space, and giving yourself a headache trying to make a point....

I was making reference to the fact that Taste and Soundgarden are two different style venue's, and should NOT be compared...

Stick to separating the lights from the darks at the cleaners....

maybe i misunderstood your comparasion, cause, that club has a dress code and a great crowd, i go there alot with my friends... however you did say the the soundgarden was for sweat and no drees code and my responce to your statment is your bashing and your WRONG

Dude i know how to read, Maybe YOu don't know how to Write your Would your Spell that RIGHT:laugh: