Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Bugout CD

Let me just say....this guy is Super Impressive.

I had the pleasure of hearing Mike for almost 4 hours when he did a guest spot for us @ Merge. Though there werent many people in the house, the music was top noth. This kid played as if there were 2,000 people in the place.

Also...the Mike Bugout CD is off the hook.

I would have to say it is right up there with the Joe Giorgio CD.

A piece of advice to everybody...make an attempt to make it down to Platinum for his residency. I myself will be making a trip to Platinum to hear this truly talented individual. I havent stopped listening to it since Friday night. It even got me a ticket on Route 37 Toms River, i was so into the music, i forgot there was a speed limit. (Mike...i need a criminal defense attorny, so hurry up and graduate!!) LOL

:bounce::bootysha::dj::clap2::getdown:

Has anyone else heard this CD yet???

Unfortunately, drama kept me from getting down on Friday to hear Mike, therefore I missed some great beats I'm sure and I also missed my CD opportunity... BUT....

I have listened to his MetroMix Radio broadcasts, previously on Wednesday's from 4-7pm, NOW.... beginning this week they will be live on Thursdays. HE IS PHENOMENAL, skills, track selection...FLAWLESS EVERYTIME!:woah: He is definitely going places and definitely 150% worth checking out. Not to mention...one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!

disclaimer: I am NOT a promoter, I am NOT a Bugout Groupie, I am NOT family, significant other, etc.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Unfortunately, drama kept me from getting down on Friday to hear Mike, therefore I missed some great beats I'm sure and I also missed my CD opportunity... BUT....

I have listened to his MetroMix Radio broadcasts, previously on Wednesday's from 4-7pm, NOW.... beginning this week they will be live on Thursdays. HE IS PHENOMENAL, skills, track selection...FLAWLESS EVERYTIME!:woah: He is definitely going places and definitely 150% worth checking out. Not to mention...one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!

disclaimer: I am NOT a promoter, I am NOT a Bugout Groupie, I am NOT family, significant other, etc.

Hey momma how have you been? I just love your disclaimer...that is classic...:laugh:

hey Danielle, do i know saynotodrama??

Anyway Peeps...I did forget to say that Mike is really a super nice kid. I mean hes a much better perosn than DJ, LOL, Im joking Mike, Your a Great Perosn and a Scumbag person. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I am Mike's Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Cousin, etc...)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

hey Danielle, do i know saynotodrama??

Anyway Peeps...I did forget to say that Mike is really a super nice kid. I mean hes a much better perosn than DJ, LOL, Im joking Mike, Your a Great Perosn and a Scumbag person. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I am Mike's Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Cousin, etc...)

I would think you would know sayno...but I'm not 100% sure.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I would think you would know sayno...but I'm not 100% sure.

I made NOO SENSE BEFORE, I MEANT to say "mike is a Great Dj and A scumbag perosn"---it was a joke, look up and read to understand. As a matter of fact. i dont even know what im saying anymore.

So PEACE. Time to go home.

marco u are the man...glad u liked the cd....Its actually in rotation on metromixradio.com for the next month, but it airs at random times....I'll put up a tracklisting to it in a few when i remember whats on it--

Jennnn---hopefully u warmed up after tempts :D I'll have a bunch of cd's on me at platinum this friday...I'll be a resident there every other friday starting this friday alternating with DJ Prime every week...

Also Me and My brother from another mother Tooch will be playing at JOEY's in Clifton on Thursday Sept 18th-- :rock:

Thanks for the supp't it means a lot :D

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

marco u are the man...glad u liked the cd....Its actually in rotation on metromixradio.com for the next month, but it airs at random times....I'll put up a tracklisting to it in a few when i remember whats on it--

Thanks for the supp't it means a lot :D

Mike

Anytime Mike....I really am enjoying the CD, and it really did get me a ticket..well that and the 20 shots and 10 7&7 which i drank before i started driving, LOL.

I will be in attendance @ Platinum this coming Friday...

Look forward to hearing you rock the house.

Also Me and My brother from another mother Tooch will be playing at JOEY's in Clifton on Thursday Sept 18th--

Mike sometimes i really think all that chronic has gone to your grill! Anyway if u havent heard bugout buggin out he truly is off the meat rack so get a checkup from the neckup!

Originally posted by glowgirlnyc

Listen, assfuck, i said it was a joke. Stop trying to start drama...unless the roids are causing 'roid rage. seriously.

LOL...are you serious...You nasty drug Addict.

Joking or Not...Everyone doesnt need to know about your problem. Lets not start a battle that you will lose sweetheart.