Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My weekly fuck you....

meli2444

My weekly fuck you goes to the ac company that my job has. The a/c is either broken and we sweat all day in suits or it's freezing where your fingers become numb. The elevator opened this morning and I felt like I was entering an oven. WTF! I'm in the most beutiful building in the Gables....you would think that our a/c would work. :rolleyes:

You guys are too much.

I feel for you Meli. I'm sure you're looking forward to a nice shower when you get home. :D

I don't have a fuck you yet....my morning has been good.

But I'm sure some one will fuck it up soon enough, so I'll get back to you on this....

Hope your day gets better!

Originally posted by guyman1966

You can't handle little girls...

Meli an easy $300-400

Damn, your killing me over here....This weekend my daughter is with her dad and I'm leaving on a cruise Friday. Next weekend she's with me. Believe me if it wouldn't be my weekend, I would've done it. I would love to watch kids for $300. :D

I can ask my cousin.

Originally posted by themrs

You guys are too much.

I feel for you Meli. I'm sure you're looking forward to a nice shower when you get home. :D

I don't have a fuck you yet....my morning has been good.

But I'm sure some one will fuck it up soon enough, so I'll get back to you on this....

Hope your day gets better!

The only thing I looking for to now is that every time the ac breaks, we get free Hagan Daz ice cream....:D