Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In before 10:00pm - Receive New Tits

obby

Originally posted by themrs

He is a VERY good doctor.

I saw his website.

VERY GOOD.

Yea, this Dr. Roudner is apparently one of the best.

I have a few coworkers & clients that have been to him and have seen his work firsthand. ;) Also, apparently his nickname is Dr. Boobner.

But as for the whole promotion, I think its pretty funny yet unbelievable.

I apologize if I offended you judge. It's just that I am one who believes that everyone should be grateful for what God has given them.

"Best beauty is natural beauty"

"If it isn't broken. Don't fix it."

Don't get me wrong. I will have my way with un par de ella but you can rest assure that in the back of my mind I will know that she is insecure of herself and can be easily manipulated with a quick "God your fine".

Happy judging

OBBY

FLY TETAS

Like I said in another thread about this, it's old hat. Howard Stern did this years ago.

As far as engineering goes, if the girl wants it, let 'er have it...she should live with the consequences...i'm not about to condemn one form of body modification and endorse another, it's just being a hypocrite. 20 years from now, body modification will be quite beyond what it is today, think better, faster, stronger, smarter...breast implants and plastic surgery are only the beginning.

Boob jobs are a dime a dozen down here...most are quite horribly done. I hate that whole "Wilson" look like they've had 2 basketballs crammed under the skin...all stretched out and veiny...nevermind the type that droop down and to the side...it's funny though, those trashy sluts think they're god's gift to man...