Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday night Garden

Ok so the summer is over Temps Merge XS and Joeys all were pretty wild but its up North time ...if you are looking to go out and party with some good looking people great sound and great lights shoot down to Soundgarden Saturday night. i would be happy to get you on a list and come up for a drink by my bar.

Best of luck to my friends over at Joeys and Metro with their Friday night parties all the people involved in those parties are quality peeps i will be stopping down in my travels to say hi.

Richie

i hit up the garden a few times last fall / winter and i gotta say its a pretty HOT venue!!!!!!!!!......................

i wasnt a believer in the club but its def a HOT saturday night!!!, REMINDS DIGGA OF TEMPS IN THE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

you guys def bring in some QUALITY women from the surrounding GO GO BARS!!!!!!.................

Originally posted by richiev525

Ok so the summer is over Temps Merge XS and Joeys all were pretty wild but its up North time ...if you are looking to go out and party with some good looking people great sound and great lights shoot down to Soundgarden Saturday night. i would be happy to get you on a list and come up for a drink by my bar.

Best of luck to my friends over at Joeys and Metro with their Friday night parties all the people involved in those parties are quality peeps i will be stopping down in my travels to say hi.

Richie

YOOO!!!!

Whatup!

Quote of the night sunday.

You talkin to phil...." Start Makin Drinks"!!!

Originally posted by binoys

YOOO!!!!

Whatup!

Quote of the night sunday.

You talkin to phil...." Start Makin Drinks"!!!

Hey Binoy whats up my brother.....that was funny Saturday huh he totally helped me out ....Phil or Flip as i would like to call him is the best really good kid.

Hey Binoy whats up my brother.....that was funny Saturday huh he totally helped me out ....Phil or Flip as i would like to call him is the best really good kid.

Yeah hes def a great kid.

So funny though, when he first got back there he was lookin around like he was LOST!!! LOL!!

I think i told him I was proud of him like 10 times!! LOL

See you soon. You workin at Tempts this saturday?

Richie

Yo Richie What's the cover this week

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah hes def a great kid.

So funny though, when he first got back there he was lookin around like he was LOST!!! LOL!!

I think i told him I was proud of him like 10 times!! LOL

See you soon. You workin at Tempts this saturday?

B

no temps for me this weekend but i hope Richie and Teo ripp it for those of you that go down

I will put you on a list if you want IM me 10 vip 15 general admission

Eddie + 1

that means i pay 10.00 Cool deal thanks Dude het did you hear Blink this morning there said that J'lo and ben were getting married at the sound garden,, then the booker dude trash the club and said jlo would never get married there