Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up wit the trucker fashion craze?

Guest saleen351

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

your damn right besides that a confident girl can rock any thing and make it look good.... and you know this man...

You know, ts funny but I have actually had more guys come up to me and tell me things when I am dressed down and dancing, than any day that I dress up. I am much more self conscious and careful when I am wearing a dress or skirt. And besides, I personally think that there is nothing sexier than a pair of nice fitted jeans filled by a great ass, and a white shirt with a pair of great boobs stretching it tight. ;)

Fuck dresses.

I wear my clothes, they don't wear me.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

And besides, I personally think that there is nothing sexier than a pair of nice fitted jeans filled by a great ass, and a white shirt with a pair of great boobs stretching it tight. ;)

Fuck dresses.

How about nothing at ALL... there's a good visual ;)

:drool:

Hey B.E.T., you can wear some dickie overalls and still be hot !!!

:D

You know, ts funny but I have actually had more guys come up to me and tell me things when I am dressed down and dancing, than any day that I dress up. I am much more self conscious and careful when I am wearing a dress or skirt. And besides, I personally think that there is nothing sexier than a pair of nice fitted jeans filled by a great ass, and a white shirt with a pair of great boobs stretching it tight. ;)

Fuck dresses.

uh huh keep going....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

wouldn't any man that appreciates the finer things in life...

Ok, how about this for more sexiness......

Wearing one of your tank tops, threadbare so that its a bit see thru, nipples just barely visible and boy shorts, cut low on the hips and not quite covering that delicious little bottom part of the butt.....

Hair pulled back in a messy ponytail...a few wavy locks hanging in her face and on her neck.

Wearing one of your tank tops, threadbare so that its a bit see thru, nipples just barely visible and boy shorts, cut low on the hips and not quite covering that delicious little bottom part of the butt.....

Hair pulled back in a messy ponytail...a few wavy locks hanging in her face and on her neck.

Pic?

You tease:mad:

my goodness, not only extremely sexy, but there is nothing better than leaving a little to the imagination... my favorite part is the hips only lying down turned slightly so the light from the window hits it making glow then slowly fade to darkness...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

Pic?

You tease:mad:

I love to tease.....

A woman does not have to be naked, nor dressed to the tee in order to be sexy. True sexiness comes from the inside, its an aura. It has nothing to do with what you are wearing.

I'll give you another if you behave.......

I love to tease.....

A woman does not have to be naked, nor dressed to the tee in order to be sexy. True sexiness comes from the inside, its an aura. It has nothing to do with what you are wearing.

I'll give you another if you behave.......

ouch, i gave you my undivided attention and you left me hanging....

Originally posted by erickamikaze

WOW jackie, I am glued to the computer for the next round. You sure know how to create nice mental images.;)

Also the trucker hat fad is officially over. They just had a story about it on Deco Drive. :no:

first off eric nice pics bro i can't wait for you to shoot one of my nights, second i am glad its over cuz i was getting sick of my style being a fad, and third to be honest all i am really interested in, is hearing what jackie has to say next....

djms_edacation.jpg

-MUCH LOVE-

Right on --brown eyed trouble for putting it out there that no chick can dance her ass off in a fucking dress with high heels.....i also learned the hard way about skirts and heels and the fact is----it SUCKS, its painful for the feet, and its just downright uncomfortable for dancing for any amot of time more than 20 mins----and like jackie, ive found way more ppl approach me to talk when im dressed down in my jeans and diesels, dancing my ass off than preening on the side of the floor, afraid to move becuz my perfect blowdry might get messed up, my toes will prob. get smashed becuz theres so many ppl....in fact, id love to see a GUY try to walk 6-8 hours, much less dance, on heels!!! now that would b some funny shit!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by houze-kitty

Right on --brown eyed trouble for putting it out there that no chick can dance her ass off in a fucking dress with high heels.....i also learned the hard way about skirts and heels and the fact is----it SUCKS, its painful for the feet, and its just downright uncomfortable for dancing for any amot of time more than 20 mins----and like jackie, ive found way more ppl approach me to talk when im dressed down in my jeans and diesels, dancing my ass off than preening on the side of the floor, afraid to move becuz my perfect blowdry might get messed up, my toes will prob. get smashed becuz theres so many ppl....in fact, id love to see a GUY try to walk 6-8 hours, much less dance, on heels!!! now that would b some funny shit!

I gotta meet you houze-kitty, we are definitely on the same wavelength. I love open toed sandals, with fine heels, but in a club, your toes end up getting stepped on, by the end of the night, you have black dirt and stuff all over your shoes and toes...YUK.

Gentlemen (and Candy), I will be working on my next visual for you shortly. Do not despair. ;)

Originally posted by meli2444

I don't know why they do it either but I have to admit....it looks good on Bugaloo but that's his style. Btw, where has he been? :tongue:

I agree he is one of the ones that pulls the look off, and looks good doin it. I'm not a huge fan of it but to each their own style, thats what keeps things interesting :D

I gotta meet you houze-kitty, we are definitely on the same wavelength. I love open toed sandals, with fine heels, but in a club, your toes end up getting stepped on, by the end of the night, you have black dirt and stuff all over your shoes and toes...YUK.

Gentlemen (and Candy), I will be working on my next visual for you shortly. Do not despair. ;)

OH... don't mind me, I am just sitting here patiently waiting for another story.....:tongue:

djms_edacation.jpg