Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever hear of a club called FACADES?

i was wondering if any of u have heard of a club called Facades. its somewhere in North Jersey...maybe on the border of NY, all i know is its cheap to get in..and they dont card? if uve been there, let me know what the scene is like...

I believe its in Nanuet, NY...18+ club i think...I've never been, but I used to frequent (oh geez) Miracles way back when and its near there...

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

OMG OMG!!! facades was my first club. I had great times there. YOU should definetly visit. Its usually $5 for girls. $10 for guys. ::unless they changed it:: It closes at 4am. But they play alot of hiphop & spanish music (salsa stuff?) around 2am to get the crowd to leave. But in the beginning of the night they play EXIT style music. Its a fairly small place but they have two rooms...a dancing and then a bar type room. The dance floor is really small and so people dance around the dance floor too. OOOO, make sure you check out the dance floor b/c you are dancing on LIVE fish. they do not card. if you need directions...PM me. what else?? they lost there liquor liscense once, but got it back. and the last time I went, I still got alcohol easily. And if you buy alcohol before 12 its 2 for the price of 1! ok, thats enough. have fun! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->"eSCAPE" Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I believe its in Nanuet, NY...18+ club i think...I've never been, but I used to frequent (oh geez) Miracles way back when and its near there...

Miracles....That place was awesome! I was like 17 when I went there for the first time. Got completely tanked....oh the memories....Is Facades still open? I also used to go there in high school. Pretty good time dncing as they called it on water...with the fish swimming in the dance floor. My friends and I used to stomp real hard to try to scare the fish....LOL!

As long as where talking about nanuet clubs and bars...Who went to Lauderdales...when they had penny till you pee? LOL! Or Uncle Zeke's....this is hysterical....I want to go back to high school again...Damn!

cwm10.gif

Okay, I could be wrong about this...but i dont think i am...I think the club you're talking about is right on the border of ny/nj by the tunnel.....its in weehawken to be exact..ever been to the houlihans down there?? thats where it is....just keep going straight down river road.....i'm almost 90% sure i'm talkin about he same place you are....they dont card for shit, so i am told...

------------------

rabanner2.jpg

http://www.rhythm-addiction.com

Originally posted by sanjay:

Okay, I could be wrong about this...but i dont think i am...I think the club you're talking about is right on the border of ny/nj by the tunnel.....its in weehawken to be exact..ever been to the houlihans down there?? thats where it is....just keep going straight down river road.....i'm almost 90% sure i'm talkin about he same place you are....they dont card for shit, so i am told...

This club is in nanuet, NY. What place are you talking about>?

cwm36.gif

Originally posted by firedup:

Miracles....That place was awesome! I was like 17 when I went there for the first time. Got completely tanked....oh the memories....Is Facades still open? I also used to go there in high school. Pretty good time dncing as they called it on water...with the fish swimming in the dance floor. My friends and I used to stomp real hard to try to scare the fish....LOL!

As long as where talking about nanuet clubs and bars...Who went to Lauderdales...when they had penny till you pee? LOL! Or Uncle Zeke's....this is hysterical....I want to go back to high school again...Damn!

cwm10.gif

Ahhh Miracles...I used to go there every freakin weekend!!! What a fun time trying to drive home from there at 4am!!!

------------------

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Ahhh Miracles...I used to go there every freakin weekend!!! What a fun time trying to drive home from there at 4am!!!

No kidding...I've got stories that would make you laugh your ass off...LOL!

hahaaa

i remeber that joint...i was there maybe 3 xxx..do they still have the pool room..

i was in a Huge fight in there one year... pool sticks #4 ball were weapons..it was sick..i almost got arrested..thank god i had a t-shirt under my shirt..

thats my only memory of being there..

cwm23.gif KILL~!~!!

Originally posted by firedup:

No kidding...I've got stories that would make you laugh your ass off...LOL!

Me too!!! God, I thought I was teh SHIT at 18 drinkin, staying out all damn night!!!

cwm25.gif

------------------

That's the first club I ever went to. I used to love that place. Anyways everything ClubbinHOTTIE said is pretty much true about the place. I haven't been there in a year. I'm sure it's the same kinda place. It's a good place to go if you don't really go clubbing too much. It's a good place to start out. They do card there to get in. But they don't card for drinks. Everyone gets served there, that's why I think pretty much everyone goes. It's a cheesy place, but it's cheap and you don't have to pay that 4-6 dollars toll to get there.

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

OMG!! That place is such a shit hole. its all 14 year olds with fake ids. its horrible. i used to go there "back in the day". what was my first "club". Its bad though. They used to id all the times we went there but they dont really look at it. as i said it is really all little kids. i would go in there and see kids that i knew that were at least 3-4 years younger than me.

anyone remember club 80 in orangeburg. its now the planetarium or something. i used to love that place. i was there every thurs for a good year! or twilight zone which lasted all of a few months. or stevens - ya had to pray for ur life everytime ya went there. there were always fights breaking out. my friend and i almost got thrown threw the window there one night... o memories!!!

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Facades -Fa-sucks - it is in nanuet, and has not been god in atleast 3years ever since Dennis Ciallela, Left there it went down hill!!!! People only go cause weather your 14 or 21 u can drink!

Club 80 was - Palanetarium but they just got closed down.....

Twilight Zone Is closed 2 - that is where Miracles used to be back in the days

Shoot - theres nothing left in the north jersey , rockland county area!!! Maybe something will open Soon!

as far as i can recall facades was never good.

the old stevens reopened and now its called bayview or something. i heard thats decent. even nyack sucks! ahhh all the places around here suck.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Archived