Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked...how do you feel about this...

Carl....#1 Never tell Deppnade he is not Iron Enough....He is probably the MOST IRON out of all the IRON HEADS AROUND. We must respect this Iron God to the highest coefficient...

Deppnade...you see this is one of those sorry attempts to get my hopes up...I have seen this many upon many of times...I would be more than thrilled to host your first Surf Club experience...12 Noon is perfect...I will also be hosting a Ultra Iron Sistah her first Surf Club experience...it is Court's best friend who moved down to South Carolina...she is very iron...even trains with king Kamalli...so it should be an interesting day.....Hollla back at me tonight Deppnade...you know the drill....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Carl....#1 Never tell Deppnade he is not Iron Enough....He is probably the MOST IRON out of all the IRON HEADS AROUND. We must respect this Iron God to the highest coefficient...

Deppnade...you see this is one of those sorry attempts to get my hopes up...I have seen this many upon many of times...I would be more than thrilled to host your first Surf Club experience...12 Noon is perfect...I will also be hosting a Ultra Iron Sistah her first Surf Club experience...it is Court's best friend who moved down to South Carolina...she is very iron...even trains with king Kamalli...so it should be an interesting day.....Hollla back at me tonight Deppnade...you know the drill....

I wasn't knocking stacked, just giving a little pressure to strive even higher, it's like even though you can't possibly get another rep at the end at the gym your partner still pushes you for that little extra bit, if you don;t achieve it it's ok, but if you do you've reached new hieghts