Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any port in a storm...

dgmodel

any port in a storm, is a sailors term. it applies to when theres a storm and youre at see go to the closest port to seek shelter/sanction etc. in life im using to describe if youre woman getting older and you cant find mr.right and your biological clock is ticking you wind up settling for whoever youre dating, or if youre strapped for cash and you take any job and it winds up being your career, or etc... follow???

Originally posted by dgmodel

any port in a storm, is a sailors term. it applies to when theres a storm and youre at see go to the closest port to seek shelter/sanction etc. in life im using to describe if youre woman getting older and you cant find mr.right and your biological clock is ticking you wind up settling for whoever youre dating, or if youre strapped for cash and you take any job and it winds up being your career, or etc... follow???

The only time this has happened to me was w/ school.......The school I am at now I wouldn't of even considered going to....but b/c of certain circumstances I had to......I hate it..& I dread going but it will do the job

As far as when I'm older...I hope I don't have to resort to "settling" for anything

that was an example i was going to use to choice of schooling...

well the bottom line is if everything happends for a reason are you destined to be miserable then if you were forced into this situation??? or is this just one more stepping stone towards the right direction? or fuck fate, there is no such thing, what you do or fail to do is directly related to you~!

eeh, i guess this applies to my job/career. When i came out of school last year I didnt really know wtf i wanted. Always been interested in what i do now, and seemed a good way to make moeny, so i went for it. Lots of things I like about this job but alos alot of things that piss me off......guess I'll see what happens

:half: