Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so fucking tired of people bitching....

Here it is.... this is a fucking message board, people have different opinions, people bust balls, people promote their shit, most people are cool as hell, I act silly but anyone who knows me knows Im a nice guy.

If you don't have something nice to say shut up, give your opinion if you want but be a gentleman if you do (or a ladie)

Yeah I promote Taste... I want all you guys to come check it out, I think it's gonna be happening but if you don't want to then don't come, but just shut the fuck up about it..... if you come ask for me I'll take care of you, and if you like it or not give your opinion, honestly, but have some class about it.

I can't take this baby shit anymore, I'll be checking all the spots out for fall saturday nights SG SP Deko Studio everywhere and I'll tell you honestly what I think..... I won;t judge the place for how good it used to be, I'll be honest what I think about right now. All this bullshit is ridiculous

the only thing i can say is that one should not be judgemental bout a club they never went to. I learned that this past summer. I been avoiding Djais the past 4 years only cuz my friends who live in monmouth and ocean co told me that I would hate it there and it was full of juiceheads. Djais was one of my highlites this summer.

Originally posted by carguy19

Here it is.... this is a fucking message board, people have different opinions, people bust balls, people promote their shit, most people are cool as hell, I act silly but anyone who knows me knows Im a nice guy.

If you don't have something nice to say shut up, give your opinion if you want but be a gentleman if you do (or a ladie)

Yeah I promote Taste... I want all you guys to come check it out, I think it's gonna be happening but if you don't want to then don't come, but just shut the fuck up about it..... if you come ask for me I'll take care of you, and if you like it or not give your opinion, honestly, but have some class about it.

I can't take this baby shit anymore, I'll be checking all the spots out for fall saturday nights SG SP Deko Studio everywhere and I'll tell you honestly what I think..... I won;t judge the place for how good it used to be, I'll be honest what I think about right now. All this bullshit is ridiculous

I think promoters should be shot I am against it 1000% I believe that you should find another way of advertising. This is a message board for chatting not for shameless plugs. For example, my site REPL0W.COM is a web site with pictures on it and a message board. I try not to bring up REPL0W.COM to much because it is annoying and rude to hear about REPL0W.COM every fucking other post I hate promoters that promote there clubs all over the site and you have to sift threw the posts to find something worth reading. REPL0W.COM is barely seen and never promoted if I ever become like one of the other promoters and bring up REPL0W.COM to much I hope that REPL0W.COM will drop off the face of the earth. Well we kind of are off the face of the earth but anyway. I HATE PROMOTERS REDPL0W.COM IS NOT FOR IT!

Go to www.REPL0W.COM and read more about how i hate promoters

Originally posted by notallthere666

I think promoters should be shot I am against it 1000% I believe that you should find another way of advertising. This is a message board for chatting not for shameless plugs. For example, my site REPL0W.COM is a web site with pictures on it and a message board. I try not to bring up REPL0W.COM to much because it is annoying and rude to hear about REPL0W.COM every fucking other post I hate promoters that promote there clubs all over the site and you have to sift threw the posts to find something worth reading. REPL0W.COM is barely seen and never promoted if I ever become like one of the other promoters and bring up REPL0W.COM to much I hope that REPL0W.COM will drop off the face of the earth. Well we kind of are off the face of the earth but anyway. I HATE PROMOTERS REDPL0W.COM IS NOT FOR IT!

Go to www.REPL0W.COM and read more about how i hate promoters

LMAOOOOOOOOO< BRILLIANT! hAHAHAHA

Promoting is fine with me...There is a right way, wrong way and professional way....

I have respect for several promoters on here...because lets face it without a good promoter...the club events would not be filled and the energy would be lost. Just My Opinion.

Carl...just relax...and accept the fact that people have different opinions........By losing your temper and going off...it is actually maing your job more difficult.........

STFU!!!! It's a goddamn message board!!

:laugh:

dude you're the one who started this debate between Sound Garden and Taste in Satan's thread about Sound Garden opening for the winter.....then you started crying when people respond to your "opinion"....kill yourself