Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge 4 E-v-a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k3

Well guys its here....

Tonight

Friday night

Sept 5th 2003

grand opening

SNEAK PREVIEW

of the new home of our beloved

METRO FRIDAYS PARTY @SOUTH PARK LOUNGE

music by RICHIE RYDELL

VIBE,ENERGY,BEAUTY BY .................ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its kind of a weird feeling. Every year for the last 5 years around this time we are making our plans, making changes, running around do all the things that we normally do in preparing for the fall grand opening of Metro Lounge..............

Well as we all know, Metro Lounge in the form of its FORMER building in the Ramada inn is no longer there . THAT is a REALLY weird feeling. A certain feeling of sadness comes into my heart think about all the memories we have all shared in that room.

Then i think about it and relize that ,

thats really alls it was.......just a room. What went on in Metro Lounge has NOTHING to do with the actual location................has nothing to do with what town it is in......had nothing to do with ANY OF THAT!!!!!!

What gave Metro Lounge that feeling of love in the air, energy, friendliness, happiness , intensity, was, ALL OF US AND ALL OF YOU, THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY!!!!!!.

Its not something that can be bought

its not something that can be taught

it truly is someing that you FEEL............THAT SOMETHING IS THE VIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me feel better. Knowing that where ever we go, as long as all of you and all of us are in the same room.........that love, that energy, that friendlyness, that vibe will be in the air...........So in ending, i look foward to putting our ALL into bringing all of these things to our new home

METRO FRIDAYS@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE paramus nj.

Starting tonight and every friday after.........

Remember, METRO LOUNGE IS A VIBE, NOT A BUILDING!!!!!!

THAT VIBE WILL NOW BE FOUND EVERY FRIDAY...IN PARAMUS NJ..........@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE w/ METRO FRIDAYS featuring RICHIE RYDELL & THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY.

I truly look foward to our new party. Hope to see everyone tonight for our grand opening SNEAK PREVIEW, and i hope everyone has a great time. Come see me at the bar.THANKS.

Dont forget, i have a COMP list open for tonight on the board so .......GET ON IT SILLY!!!

ML 4EVA!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by xrapturex

:D :D :D

My cold is still lingering, but I will be there!!!

damn girl u better be good for tonight....

i got ur msg in the middle of the night....

i didnt sleep at all last night but was in no mood to talk, i'm feeling bad now :( sucks......and i had to be up and about at 4 am today had a "meeting" at work this morning at 6.......

i'm leaving early today though, gonna hit the gym then sleep till like 8, then get dressed, we r meeting at around 10ish at my place.....

Originally posted by ml2k3

Well guys its here....

Tonight

Friday night

Sept 5th 2003

grand opening

SNEAK PREVIEW

of the new home of our beloved

METRO FRIDAYS PARTY @SOUTH PARK LOUNGE

music by RICHIE RYDELL

VIBE,ENERGY,BEAUTY BY .................ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its kind of a weird feeling. Every year for the last 5 years around this time we are making our plans, making changes, running around do all the things that we normally do in preparing for the fall grand opening of Metro Lounge..............

Well as we all know, Metro Lounge in the form of its FORMER building in the Ramada inn is no longer there . THAT is a REALLY weird feeling. A certain feeling of sadness comes into my heart think about all the memories we have all shared in that room.

Then i think about it and relize that ,

thats really alls it was.......just a room. What went on in Metro Lounge has NOTHING to do with the actual location................has nothing to do with what town it is in......had nothing to do with ANY OF THAT!!!!!!

What gave Metro Lounge that feeling of love in the air, energy, friendliness, happiness , intensity, was, ALL OF US AND ALL OF YOU, THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY!!!!!!.

Its not something that can be bought

its not something that can be taught

it truly is someing that you FEEL............THAT SOMETHING IS THE VIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me feel better. Knowing that where ever we go, as long as all of you and all of us are in the same room.........that love, that energy, that friendlyness, that vibe will be in the air...........So in ending, i look foward to putting our ALL into bringing all of these things to our new home

METRO FRIDAYS@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE paramus nj.

Starting tonight and every friday after.........

Remember, METRO LOUNGE IS A VIBE, NOT A BUILDING!!!!!!

THAT VIBE WILL NOW BE FOUND EVERY FRIDAY...IN PARAMUS NJ..........@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE w/ METRO FRIDAYS featuring RICHIE RYDELL & THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY.

I truly look foward to our new party. Hope to see everyone tonight for our grand opening SNEAK PREVIEW, and i hope everyone has a great time. Come see me at the bar.THANKS.

Dont forget, i have a COMP list open for tonight on the board so .......GET ON IT SILLY!!!

ML 4EVA!!!!!! :D

SORRY I DON' TTHINK I WILL HAVE TIME TO COME SEE YOU AT THE BAR

LOL:laugh:

YEAHHHH TOOOONIGHHHHT

Originally posted by dibs

damn girl u better be good for tonight....

i got ur msg in the middle of the night....

i didnt sleep at all last night but was in no mood to talk, i'm feeling bad now :( sucks......and i had to be up and about at 4 am today had a "meeting" at work this morning at 6.......

i'm leaving early today though, gonna hit the gym then sleep till like 8, then get dressed, we r meeting at around 10ish at my place.....

Okie dokie Smokie...I will be at your house 10 sharp...with a pregame shot of 151 in hand :tongue:

Okie dokie Smokie...I will be at your house 10 sharp...with a pregame shot of 151 in hand :tongue:

no more 151 hahahaha...........

now that he cant piss me off anymore, i dont need the 151 like i did the other night........

Originally posted by notallthere666

10ish?

you dont know me very well

Ill be in metro drunk by ten lol

Are you kidding me? You and Billy are the kings of running late!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Just come to my house at 9:30....we'll pick up D, and pregame like the old days..you know where. :D

Originally posted by notallthere666

billy aint hanging. I told you that.

Anyway, IS outside open tonight do you know?

I know he isnt...it was just a comparison.

I dont know if outside is open. I would assume so?? George???

What bar you hitting up? Maybe I will meet you there...

I'm talking Dive. We can probably throw bar stool around and shit. :tongue:

We drive my moms bike with the basket and horn on the front! :laugh: :laugh: Im kidding.

is it the bike with the white basket or the pink basket?

i like the pink one better:tongue: