Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you all.......

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah, I'm not leaving for good. can still be the CC Sexetary from up there. I have to come back down from time to time to harass you all, and I will still be going to Venu on friday nights for my weekly dose of Breaks. Hey, who knows, I might even end up doing something about the scene up there (or lack thereof) so Troy, you reading this?? Anyone need some help up there? *lol* Nah, I need to lay low and get some things taken care of so I can be back soon.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

HEY GIRL! I KNOW WE HAVE ONLY MET BRIEFLY BUT I LIVE IN BOCA SO IF YOU NEED A PARTY BUDDY JUST PM ME. I AM ALWAYS UP FOR A NEW ADVENTURE AND COULD USE A LAUDY BUDDY TOO! :D

GOOD LUCK!

Bad ass, will do that. Laudy isn't like Miami where you can go out alone...its too clique-ey.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Bad ass, will do that. Laudy isn't like Miami where you can go out alone...its too clique-ey.

VERY TRUE! LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YA AND SOME GREAT TIMES! WATCH OUT BROWARD AND PALM BEACH...YOU GOT SOME "CRZYBRWNEYDTROUBLE" COMING YOUR WAY!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

bro dont u get it .....no1 wants to go out with u...... u think just cuz i dance good we want to hang out with u!!!!!!

j/k

u must admit that was funny!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sotuorlando

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOO!!!! Now who am I going to dance with?????????

Well, just call me up and we will dance. Or come back to Venu!

Nexus, how about tuesday at about 3pm? Thats when I will be packing. I will be expecting you.......