Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Nelson Diaz

freshies

I know you guys wanted to see Nelson Diaz voted to the next "king of the Patio". But due to his recent resignation, that will never happen. If you want to hear him spin, you can catch him at his new home and residency Club NV. Sunday mornings. Immediately following will be the real "King of the Patio", Ivano Bellini. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Freshies

Originally posted by freshies

I know you guys wanted to see Nelson Diaz voted to the next "king of the Patio". But due to his recent resignation, that will never happen. If you want to hear him spin, you can catch him at his new home and residency Club NV. Sunday mornings. Immediately following will be the real "King of the Patio", Ivano Bellini. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Freshies

That kid can't mix a fucking salad. :blown: :blown: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by freshies

Freshies

If this is true this is a major loss for LP and S34. Seems like there are many defections going on there.

Originally posted by roxysandiego

That kid can't mix a fucking salad. :blown: :blown: :laugh: :laugh:

probably not cause he isn't a cook... but he is my boy and i will tell you that he can throw down and what he lacks in skills he more than makes up for with experience so go do your job and make a fuckin salad and leave judging people to those that know music...:bigfinge:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

probably not cause he isn't a cook... but he is my boy and i will tell you that he can throw down and what he lacks in skills he more than makes up for with experience so go do your job and make a fuckin salad and leave judging people to those that know music...:bigfinge:

:licker::clap: :clap: :licker:

Nice! I haven't been to NV yet, but I will definitely be checking it out the next time I am in town over the weekend. Congrats, Nelson, on your new home and all of your recent appearances! And congrats to NV for scoring Nelson! His sound makes me wanna get DOWN! :hoparound

Damn, that DJ made my day! :dj:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

well said!!

:clap:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Well I saw him on Sat, and he was out promoting NV. The flyers he had , had his name on them as the promoter and Ivano as the DJ. He also had Club NV VIP cards, so if you know him maybe hit him up for one if you are industry.

Well that may change things up a bit . . .

Another chip in the S34 armour . . . .

Is more to come?

• 8 years later...
No way, I go way back with Nelson from his NYC days at Stingrays, he was in my record pool. I heard he was in Miami, but retired? I'd have to hear it from the horse's mouth to believe it.

Great Jock, Greater Person.

well here's the horse himself.....:-) hi guys... no I didn't retired I went out to miami to play and vacation for awhile I came back in august of the year after 911. I've been playing still, doing private parties and playing for Le Souk, Horus, La Vie and My Resident these days is at Falucka - 162 Bleecker St. (Between Sullivan & Thompson) and I've started to work on my website it's DJ Nelson That Boy

I got some mixes up there so far some from back in the days of club cheetah and others.

I'm in Falucka Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays unless I get booked to do a private party or wedding.

Thatboy out!!!!