Guys & hairless arms

naughtybabe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Unless he's a swimmer, there's absolutely no excuse. Going out these days has become quite dangerous because of all these damn girly-men!!! :mad:

Thank you...

I thought I was the only person who is totally turned off by this..

Originally posted by gabo

I can understand a guy shaving his balls fo rthe ladies, but bwhy the arms? sounds kinda ghey

I agree...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Those Jersey guys are eye candy... :D

I just find it ridiculous that guys will go as far as to

remove their arm hairs... but hey! to each its own...

I personally dont like it and every guy I ever date had hair (there).

...lol...it's all good...i hear ya and agree...idk where the lines should be...i think personal grooming and hygiene are critical but not to that degree...it's been taken way too far but whatever...i'm just glad it aint who i am, it would take me hours to get ready if i was shaving my fur....;)

its funny this topic should come up. i haven't done it in about 3 years but i was home last night, and almost shaved my arms. i thought girls liked the hair-less look. i know it adds definition to your arms. maybe i should start a poll. to shave or not to shave. that is the question. :D

Thank you...

I thought I was the only person who is totally turned off by this..

I don't know anyone who actually likes it.

I'm sure this board has its contingent of women who like it... but I've never actually spoken to someone who said "ooh- I love it when my man takes a razor to his entire body... and then stabs me with the stubble two days later..."

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

its funny this topic should come up. i haven't done it in about 3 years but i was home last night, and almost shaved my arms. i thought girls liked the hair-less look. i know it adds definition to your arms. maybe i should start a poll. to shave or not to shave. that is the question. :D

Dont shave.. the more you shave the thicker it grows!

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know anyone who actually likes it.

I'm sure this board has its contingent of women who like it... but I've never actually spoken to someone who said "ooh- I love it when my man takes a razor to his entire body... and then stabs me with the stubble two days later..."

I know plenty of girls that like it (dont ask me why..

I'm still trying to figure that one out) and are not

bothered by the stabs... :hung:

Dont shave.. the more you shave the thicker it grows!

actually on mtv urban myths, this one of the myths they disspelled. your hair in fact does not grow in thicker. but in all honesty, do u really feel girls even care about hair/no hair on a guy's arms?? i mean....i already shave my chest stomach every other week, cack and balls twice a week. isn't that enough?? if i ever get to shaving my legs, someone please shoot me. :blown:

i shave everything just bc i hate hair so much but on a guy its like i mean unless you look like a sasquatch then shave it off but then at least keep it maintained, there is nothing more unattractive then brushing up to some goodlooking guy and being scratched to death by his nasty stubs....ooofa

actually on mtv urban myths, this one of the myths they disspelled. your hair in fact does not grow in thicker. but in all honesty, do u really feel girls even care about hair/no hair on a guy's arms?? i mean....i already shave my chest stomach every other week, cack and balls twice a week. isn't that enough?? if i ever get to shaving my legs, someone please shoot me. :blown:

I care- it would turn me off if my man shaved his arms. WTF, I don't shave my arms, I don't want a man who's more hairless than I am... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok so it doesn't grow thicker but it

sure grows and feels funny.. :shaky:

In all honesty I don't think girls care about the hair on

your arms.. I never even think about it..

unless I encounter sand paper arms... Then I get

completely grossed out! :puke: and for the

rest of the night I'm all paranoid..

Hence why I wrote this thread today

....let's not generalize here...girls, just like guys, have particular tastes...a woman tends to have more openness for dumb shit like hair and hairless...notice i said woman here - girls are the ones that tend to caught up in the "i could never date a guy that hairy or had no hair"...blah blah blah...i know this, because i am a furry creature, as most know...most women i have been with have been surprised by it, but never scoffed or laughed or kicked me out of bed for it...they just see it for what it is, hair...they can look beyond it and see me, and thank god for that or niko would never have gotten laid...;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i just have 1uestion....is this rreeeaaalllyyyyy such a big thing?????

do woman really look at a guys arms that much????

Flip .......girls are very sneeky beings ! .

.......... they don't check us guys out in such a obvious manner as we do them , but TRUST me they have better vision than a falcon , and can have a description of you just by looking at you from the corner of their eye .

:D

Originally posted by mursa

Flip .......girls are very sneeky beings ! .

.......... they don't check us guys out in such a obvious manner as we do them , but TRUST me they have better vision than a falcon , and can have a description of you just by looking at you from the corner of their eye .

:D

mursa....r u trying to give me a lesson on women!?!?!?!?!?!?!

did u forget im fliptoniaaa!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

mursa....r u trying to give me a lesson on women!?!?!?!?!?!?!

did u forget im fliptoniaaa!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:laugh: na na na I come in peace man o great master of fliptonia , im not giving anyone a lesson , just stating a observation .

I am right though right ?! :idea::D