Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy With Vicious Part 2 Fri October 17th

BobG

Everything about this party has become very interesting..as i said before this party was brought back to life by this message board..the positive comments kept coming in and in so much so that the roxy management read the boards, got excited and they to wanted this party to work. The last one on august 22nd was actually a trial party to see if it would work..

needless to say the party was great, the music from everyone was on point..vicious was great..the crowd was great. This was such a good party that the roxy has invited us to have this party once a month til whenever. So the next one was originally scheduled for friday october 10th but has now been moved to the following friday OCTOBER 17th....There will be surprises as guest dj's have been invited to play their tracks during the night and possible performances from artists unannounced just to come down and perform..more info to follow as to the invited dj's who will share the night with vicious...if you have any comments..or suggestions..please post them..as you well know, your comments are read and acted on when possible

Check list for October 17th:

Music:

Honestly last month Vicious played the best set I have ever heard @ the Roxy. The Sexy classics,JV classics, some 03 summer jams and of course he had to throw on some Tiesto beats:clap: The music could not have been more on point. If Vicious can promise another night of the Sexy Beats I will def show and will bring many.

Girls:

I think they should let the girls in for free like they did many nights last winter. Those were the nights when the girls were just flowing... so much skin. Just like Mirage does ever wednesday on LI, you can never find hotter girls in such quantity ne where else. I have also learned that girls do not like trance and when JV always ends his set @ the Roxy he drops some trance beats, a nice treat but the crowd always clears out at this point.

Guest DJ's:

Always a +

AC:

The AC was also clutch:D

Give me some girls and the crowd song and I'm set 4 the night

:D

VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! :drunk: :drunk: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! :drunk: MY NEEPLES R HARD ASHTEEEEL!!!!!

Originally posted by phatman

...if you're going to bring back the original party then Chris Lewis should be brought in as well...ofcourse this is subjective to an extent, but he was part of the beginnings of this party - and the boy can spin...just my two cents...

O hell yeah CHRIS LEWIS should be in the part 2 of this party. Recently I was gonna throw my TRACNCESESSION party @ NYC. I interviewed with a lot of dj's which were good to my ears, but CHRIS surprised me with his style of music and background.

My opnion: Hey Chris started all this before, so if your gonna try to bring back the old ROXY you gotta bring back the >> REGULAR<< dj's.....forget my oipnion its the truth. Chris good luck if this goes through bro.

CHRIS LEWIS SHOULD BE @ ROXY FOR THE PART 2 PARTY!

victor soto

red carpet promo

I couldn't help but reply in referrence to Chris Lewis. Bob, you seriously need to consider bringing Chris Lewis back. He has consistantly supported this party through thick and thin not to mention his talent has the ability to keep them coming back weekly.

If you look at the history of these roxy threads you will see the support the local community gives to Chris with respect to this party. That's got to be happening for a reason...

I for one would be excited to hear Chris again on that sound system and look forward to it...

On another note MetroMixRadio.com has been selected as the Official Internet Radio Station to provide re-broadcasts of this and future sexy @ roxy parties... Stay tuned for more info.

...if you're going to bring back the original party then Chris Lewis should be brought in as well...ofcourse this is subjective to an extent, but he was part of the beginnings of this party - and the boy can spin...just my two cents...

Yes Mr Lewis! What A Spinner!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

It was way back at the beginning, if I remember correctly...

...yes yes...it may even have preceded the vestax...;)

...chris spun in the backroom on a regular basis, but also opened up for vicious - i believe on more than one occasion...

Word!

(Just not in the back room

this time!)

Oh and keep an eye on him

round the ladies! (Maniac...)

;)

M*