Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All you ecstasy users...REJOICE!

macboy

Originally posted by poysoniv

thats really great and all, but they should stop with the animal testing...i mean lots of ppl use it, they know how it works and wut it does, is it really necessary to try it on innocent animals? :peeleft:

I KNOW RIGHT ?? I MEAN , ILL BE THEIR GUINIE PIG:D :D

Originally posted by sobeton

MDMA was used for years, for therapeutic purposes. allowing the government to determine, what perception altering drugs should be legal and illegal is a joke.

It's all the $ & control .......if the goverment can't control it, nor make profits its ILLEGAL . simple

Originally posted by mursa

It's all the $ & control .......if the goverment can't control it, nor make profits its ILLEGAL . simple

legalize it and tax it like liquor. the government will make $$$$, they can control it (well as well as they control pharmaceuticals :laugh: ), and it will probably improve the quality of MDMA available. especially if you can actually have it tested, to determine the purity as you can in Amsterdam.

Originally posted by sobeton

legalize it and tax it like liquor. the government will make $$$$, they can control it (well as well as they control pharmaceuticals :laugh: ), and it will probably improve the quality of MDMA available. especially if you can actually have it tested, to determine the purity as you can in Amsterdam.

PROHIBITION DOEN NOT WORK!!!!!

THE WAR ON DRUGS HAS FAILED!!!!

IT ONLY MAKES DRUG DEALERS BIGGER PROFITS, CREATES A BLACK MARKET, and more unsafe for its users!!!!!

INSTEAD OF LOSING SOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS, we should be making money off of it, and have it government regulated!!:idea:

zanax is gov regulated, and that shit is harder to come by the ectasy!!! ( which by the way , will get you more prison time than BURGULARY, FRAUD, and sometimes RAPE!!!!

if it works in the neatherlands, why wont it work here???

everything is legal there, but yet our youth begins experimenting with drugs at an earlier age!!!

Originally posted by mursa

Exactly. Pysciatrists gave it to their patients inthe 70's. I know a shitload of people that take it like it's vitamins.

There millions of deaths from cigarettes and alcohol, but they show 2 deaths that's pill-related, then they make it controlled. :mad:

fuck it, I'm fine after all those years (I think) :eek:

Can't wait for Aetna to fill my first prescription, for $1/pill, oh, baby. :tongue: