Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta

I don't think there's much of an audience for him in NYC, the times I've heard him in NY, most people there were there cause that's where they go on that particular night, not too many were there because they are GA fans, for example when he spun Factory everyone I talked to had no idea who he was nor did they seem to care who was spinning

Originally posted by g420

I don't think there's much of an audience for him in NYC, the times I've heard him in NY, most people there were there cause that's where they go on that particular night, not too many were there because they are GA fans, for example when he spun Factory everyone I talked to had no idea who he was nor did they seem to care who was spinning

Well thats how the majority of ny clubbers are. They are totally clueless and as long as something with a beat is playingand they are getting drunk or fucked up on drugs, they are happy.

I just feel that a lot of people just cater to their favor dj;'s, BUT they are other dj;'s that play similar to the dj's they like and right there is a problam. I feel people need to explore more in the music world. I grew to like a more and more dj's throughout the years and I am still amazed. Like George Acosta, I think he is no joke. His last both cds are the bomb. IM sorry if you like trance then you'll like these cds. Straight out uplifting trance with awesome vocals. He just needs to get his name more out then it is now.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I just feel that a lot of people just cater to their favor dj;'s, BUT they are other dj;'s that play similar to the dj's they like and right there is a problam. I feel people need to explore more in the music world. I grew to like a more and more dj's throughout the years and I am still amazed. Like George Acosta, I think he is no joke. His last both cds are the bomb. IM sorry if you like trance then you'll like these cds. Straight out uplifting trance with awesome vocals. He just needs to get his name more out then it is now.

Victor Soto

I agree, I managed to turn a few people on to him & the ones who listened loved his cd's & now go hear him live with me.