Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BaCK!!!

georgym

I had a friggin blast in California, everyone. We went out every single night, and here's how it went:

Friday night: flew in to San Jose. Went to a buddy's house in Sunnyvale, and drove around to some local bars

Saturday: walked around San Fran area, saw Haight street. tempted by all the bongs and smoking apparatus's around there.

Visited a neat japanese garden.

Saturday night: went to this big club "Ruby" somehting, got twisted off about 7 LI Ice Teas, and got jiggy till 4 am.

Sunday: Drove down to this camp site called Big Sur. On the way it was paranormal. We had Pink Floyd the wall playing perfectly to the misty plains and mountains we encountered.

We finally got to this camp site, drank a bottle of wine each, played cards, and got yelled at by this ZZTop look a like who works at the camp :laugh2:

Monday: drove across to Vegas. This was a long and crazy part. Vegas is like another land. We stayed at the Luxor, which is pyramid-shaped. I played some slots and blackjack, my friend got away $300 richer. We checked out Rumjungle and Studio 54, both very nice! And being able to drink open containers of beer on the street is quite surreal :laugh2:

Wednesday: Drove across to Los Angeles. We stayed at this place called the Grafton which is located right on Sunset Blvd. LA is a strange place. The people check each other out, and style seems to be a very important thing there. the nightlife was fun, bar hopping here to there, but it closes way too early (2am :eek:

Thursday: drove down to San Diego. Now THIS part of the trip was my favorite. San Diego is So beautiful. We stayed at the Pacific Beach resort, right on the Ocean! We also went out that night to this place that had $2 pints, and got twisted once again.

Friday: it was hard to leave, but we headed back up to LA.

Back to the Grafton. I snatched this little froggie-bath toy as a memento of the hotel. This night, we tried to get in to House of Blues where De La Soul was performing, but we were too late :(

So instead, we just got up close and personal with the locals, walked all night with groups of ladies, and we checked out the Hustler Store where i bought an Aria Giovanni video, a "vote for Larry Flynt 2003" hat, and Hustler lighter :cool:

Oh, we also saw hollywood, walk of fame, chinese theater, and the HOLLYWOOD letters on the hill

Saturday: drive back to San Fran, but we got stuck in Mucho LA Traffic. Now traffic in LA is all that they talk about : 4 lanes each way moving slower than molasses :blank:

But we finally got back to san fran, 5 exhausted guys. But we pulled thru and went out to Ruby's one more time, and ended our trip with a bang!

Cali was a lot of fun, but i sure do miss NY. And all my bump "..."'ers ;)

why didn't you pm me, gmc :( ? you saw the wrong stuff; very misrepresentative of the real l.a. the "people always checking each other out" crap is the wrong side. i could've shown you the down-to-earth l.a. and the clubs that stay open till 4. and forget the walk-of-fame tourist trap stuff; hollywood's pretty seedy. there's a lot of l.a. that's just plain gorgeous and that most tourists never see.

i hope you at least had a hamburger from in-n-out, animal style!!!

Originally posted by weyes

i hope you at least had a hamburger from in-n-out, animal style!!!

We ate in n out about 7 times :D

and i m sorry i didn't pm you :( I feel even worse that i didn't get to see my aunt and uncles out there, but we were so presed for time. Every day we were in another place, and i'd have to confer with the 4 other guys i was with.

But my next trip to cali i plan on staying a lot longer in one place ;)

Originally posted by phatman

...welcome back george...sounds quite memorable...but you ARE a schmuck for not meeting up with weyes...she is one person i hope to meet some day...

aww touched.gif, that's so sweet!!! i'll be in nyc around christmas, and if the new york/bump.../sex peeps don't have a meetup while i'm around, i'll try to get one going! there are a lot of people on my list, you included :D ; you've always been a member of who i call the "down-to-earth crew." nice to have voices of reason on the board.

and that's ok, george; i'll recover (*dramatic exhale*)... i know how hectic things can be on vacation. i hope to see you again in december!