Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins And K-swing @ Opium

ogmiami

K-Swing is a female DJ from NY. She's on the tour with Sandra because they have the same agent and are both on Perfecto. K-Swing plays a very cool style of proggy-breaky-funky house. She played for me at the Perfecto conference party and was amazing. She's definately worth listening to.

Set times aren't set in stone yet but K-Swing will probably go on around 11:30 and Sandra will be sort of 2 till close.

If the weather is good, it should be a great night of music.

Originally posted by ogmiami

So what you're saying is that Dan is a schill for Cooljunkie and should not be taken seriously? Surely you can't be serious. That means that Saleen is the only honest reviewer on the board?

Schill? I'm not getting your strange American vernacular...

Dan doesn't do reviews for us. If he did we could kiss goodbye to any advertising from clubs other than Nerve and Space34 ;)

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Dan doesn't do reviews for us. If he did we could kiss goodbye to any advertising from clubs other than Nerve and Space34 ;)

I am requesting that Dan and Saleen do a review of Mynt on their reopening. :laugh: :laugh:

K-Swing is a female DJ from NY. She's on the tour with Sandra because they have the same agent and are both on Perfecto. K-Swing plays a very cool style of proggy-breaky-funky house. She played for me at the Perfecto conference party and was amazing. She's definately worth listening to.

Set times aren't set in stone yet but K-Swing will probably go on around 11:30 and Sandra will be sort of 2 till close.

If the weather is good, it should be a great night of music.

Thanks for the info, as for the e-vite looks really good. This event really looks promising and should be great, lets just hope 4 some good weather.

It's like I tell people, Opium rocks when a quality DJ is in the house. I'll be a shill for Opium this Friday....usually, the quote is something to the effect of "It's not worth it unless there's a good DJ, look for posts from ogmiami for info on these events..." :cool:

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Nick - In America, (Land of the free and home of the brave), a "shill" is a sort of "yes man". Someone who will only offer praise even when it is not deserved. Very often, a shill is on the payroll.

But you are right about Opium. It really can be a magic room with the right crowd and music.

Nick - In America, (Land of the free and home of the brave), a "shill" is a sort of "yes man". Someone who will only offer praise even when it is not deserved. Very often, a shill is on the payroll.

But you are right about Opium. It really can be a magic room with the right crowd and music.

Cool - I'll use that. Might even get one just to tell my British friends that I have a Shill. Sounds impressive in a mafioso kinda way. :shades:

i def want to check this out!!! not too much a fan of sandra or kswing, but i love the opium venue, just prefer it when there is a headlining dj there to get a bit more of that clubbers vibe than a "be scene" vibe!!!

since ill be coming from up north after the kiss/aerosmith concert:rock: any ideas on what the cover will be after 12???