Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JETS SUNDAY? Any Slinkys on here going?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Jason...I am doing the JETS game "Way Big" like Lil Kim....Hollla!

-also where were you on Sunday? Even little and I emphasize LITTLE Davey came out and played....

little davey stayed past 12.....and held it down for those that couldnt last.......bigtime and stacked looked like they were hit by a mac truck.....beach festivities got the best of them this time!!!!!

.....bigtime.....your MVP status is being questioned by many!!!!......trophy presentation on the 20th!!!!......i think you have been challenged by the one-two punch of binoy/jarmenio......this could get ugly!!!!

Davey....please settle down and crawl back into the Hampster Wheel Davey...You escaped from your cage for a few hours yesterday and now claiming Victory.....jigga please!

I am pretty sure Bigtime and Myself held down Surf Club for the first 8 hours....where were you? Probably trapped in one of those plastic mazes...right Davey?

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm there, will be there real early to get my drink on!!!!!!

i would too if i were a jets fan......they are just fucken gross....i can spit farther than vinny can throw.....poor curtis martin.....he is gonna get beaten down this year......lamont is just loving it!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i would too if i were a jets fan......they are just fucken gross....i can spit farther than vinny can throw.....poor curtis martin.....he is gonna get beaten down this year......lamont is just loving it!!!!

Lets not forget that the Jets started off 1 and 4 last year!!!!!!

We will make the play offs!!!!!!!

How can you people blame that loss on Vinnie??????

If anybody knows anything about football they would know that it was the WR's fault for running routes on third down, a yard or two short from the first down marker. That's what fucking killed them more then anything!!!!!!!

Vinnie didn't play bad,they even dropped some nice passes!!!!

The Jets also have to know how to use Moss!!!!!!

In collige, All Miami QB's did were toss the ball up to him and made him go chase it down and he did and suceeded!!!!!!

I have yet to see any Jet QB in the past 2 years do that.

He is always coming back for the ball, they need to make him chase it down,that is what he is best at with that speed!!!!!