Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Last Dance Cd

sexxigirl

Originally posted by christianjay

too bad he didnt play the songs in that order that night

the cd is OK...2nd disc is the better of the 2 IMO

I agree I like disk 2 better, the dvd makes me wanna go back there, (haven't been there since Toys for Tots in Dec) but I know it's not like that...

Originally posted by g420

I agree I like disk 2 better, the dvd makes me wanna go back there, (haven't been there since Toys for Tots in Dec) but I know it's not like that...

havent been there since haloween 01...and i def dont plan on going back or want to...just wont be the same as it was 98-00

havent been there since haloween 01...and i def dont plan on going back or want to...just wont be the same as it was 98-00

i know, i used to go every weekend back then, it'll never be the same. but i still go once in a blue when i wanna get crazy:D

I enjoyed the CD's... I wish there were many different tracks that would have brought back more memories... But with buying rights to songs. I know it can be a bitch to get the tracks you want on the CD... All in all I enjoyed it...

My favorite parts of both CD 1 and 2 would have to be on CD one where he rips Women Beat Their Men into Flylife... Brought back crazy Tunnel Memories and chills to my spine... :D

Originally posted by elementx

I enjoyed the CD's... I wish there were many different tracks that would have brought back more memories... But with buying rights to songs. I know it can be a bitch to get the tracks you want on the CD... All in all I enjoyed it...

My favorite parts of both CD 1 and 2 would have to be on CD one where he rips Women Beat Their Men into Flylife... Brought back crazy Tunnel Memories and chills to my spine... :D

yeah, when he ripped women beat their men into flylife...that was pretty cool. ahhhh....the memories...the tunnel was good between 97-99, we used to go from factory to the tunnel or vice versa, but i was more of a factory chic:D

Originally posted by foxxibabe

i know, i used to go every weekend back then, it'll never be the same. but i still go once in a blue when i wanna get crazy:D

I went almost every weekend from 10/98 until around 6/01, I used to keep planners & it's disgusting how many Sat-Sun are filled in with "sound factory", lol

Then in 2002 I went maybe 4 times total & haven't been since the Toys for Tots party except to hear George Acosta, this cd did give me the itch I'll prolly be there for Classics this year

Originally posted by foxxibabe

yeah, when he ripped women beat their men into flylife...that was pretty cool. ahhhh....the memories...the tunnel was good between 97-99, we used to go from factory to the tunnel or vice versa, but i was more of a factory chic:D

Those were my Tunnel Junky years... 97' - 99'

And boy do I miss them... :(

Never missed a single D-TOUR experience the whole time Danny T held his residency there... :nono:

too bad he didnt play the songs in that order that night

the cd is OK...2nd disc is the better of the 2 IMO

wait, these cd's arent live recordings? he re-records them and adds the crowd afterwards? ah thats gay. i always thoguht they were live.

Originally posted by pangelid

wait, these cd's arent live recordings? he re-records them and adds the crowd afterwards? ah thats gay. i always thoguht they were live.

for the most part it was edited at the studio, those songs were not even played in order that night, the songs are from the night but the mixing isnt.

they recorded the crowd another night, and later edited it in