Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vich & Berger @ Luna ... Saturday September 13th ...

vipnerd

Originally posted by soniquarium

GOOD call on the bookings. Great talent. I believe LUNA is about to make its mark. Keep up the great work BLEND PRODUCTIONS. You guys throw great parties......because they are all about the MuZiK.

I will be there for sure.

cheers

see you tomorrow eric!!:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nite the select few that were at Nerve since early witnessed a pure class act by these two peruvians ... no need to exagerate ... BEST OPENING SET I've heard in Miami since I moved here in '92 ...

I have to say nothing more than ... they exceded all high expectations I had on them already ...

Tonite ... they are headlining and taking the show were it belongs ...

Funky - bassy - chunky - twisty - techy - tweaky - housy ... :bounce: ... FINALLY!

A mix of West Coast with Lee and Craig ... with their own seal ... ;)

I forecast one of the best nites of music SOBE has seen in the last months ... if not longer ... :D :D

See you guys tonite ... bon appetit :)

Peace,

Vip :hat:

Wow … what a great nite … great solid music from the 1st to last minute …

I believe Eric wrote tech house is alive and kicking in Peru … yes … and in Miami it will be alive … kicking and growing … ;)

Great opening set Oscar … his taste for music is up there … his track selection is on spot everytime I have heard him play …

Last nite he prepared the dancefloor for Vich & Berger … funked it up and took the nite into its special treat … when the Peruvian boys got a piece of the action …

Vich & Berger simply amazed me … they took us into a side of music that we haven’t experienced that often … if any … in Miami …

An eclectic set of techy … funky … twisty bass lines … people jamming to the choons … some exposed to this sounds for the first time … EVERYONE enjoying the music …

Cianci & Avila come on towards the end of the nite … re-pumping the energy of the exhausted crowd … nice job ‘til it was 5 am when I remembered the mother of the clown who made 5 am the end of the fun in Sobe … :rolleyes:

It was a nice turnout … the 1st of many more to come … :D

First of all, thanks to P:M Sessions and Spin Productions for making all of this happen...Vich and Berger stood up to the expectations we had all been building up for the past weeks...focused, humble and serious about what they do, got up on the decks and basicly...nailed track after track flawlesly...truly something to observe.

:bowdown:

As I was telling someone, these guys are not wasting time with record flipping stunts and poses...they obviously spend their most valuable time up on the decks looking for perfect-matchin' tracks and fooling around with the mixer, feels good to see young blood embracing the true art of spinning...some folks out there are kind of confused about what is expected of them once they step up to a dj booth...it's not about anything else but the music and...Vich and Berger, had plenty of that...thanks for that Libido re-mix, I had only heard about it...it kicks ass!!!

Francesco Cianci (a.k.a. Blenprod) deserves his own lines from the Funk; here you have the classiest of guys, with a great hosting style and a very friendly approach to his guests...all of this backed up of course with a true talent for spinning...aside from the fact that he threw my favorite track The White Stripes' "7 Nation Army" the rest of his selections were right on...I was a "walking grin"

:D

Avila was also right on the money, I was having such a great time that I was taking everything in as a gift of the moment...everyone involved did an amazing job at making everyone feel at home...thanks!

I'm glad I got to see Vich and Berger in two different settings...Nerve on Friday (w/Jon Cowan) and then Luna on Saturday (w/Cianci & Avila)...two different situations, two different needs, two different performances...sometimes you have to accomodate in order to land right on target at the right moment...these guys read the crowd very well and proved only that music trascends cultures and continents...here you have two guys from Perú, ready to play anywhere in the world...in my humble opinion.

;)

It was a nice weekend, filled with good music and nice people...thanks once again to Marco and Carlita from P:M Sessions, Isabel from Spin Productions, Vich & Berger, Cianci & Avila, let's not forget the friendly staff @ Luna and basicly everyone involved on making saturday such a classic nite...kewl beans!

Most importantly, much love to all CPers in the house...nice people, nice times! :aright::rock:

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by mrsblend

Great night! Oscar got us all in a great mood! Vich and Berger totally rocked....and of course needless to say...Cianci & Avila finished up with some awesome music!!!!!!:D

Last saturday was a great night and also I had a great time. I missed Oscar Fonseca set; but definitely Vich and Berger played a very great music. Same thing off course for my friends Cianci&Avila, I love your parties guys!!!

See you on friday at Nerve (I can't wait anymore to see Lee Burridge)......