Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sapphires

FrankieGunz

If you haven't been there yet...make it a mandatory stop. It's the mother of all gentlemens clubs.

I was in a daze when I first walked into this place. It's like walking into a stripper warehouse.

300 of Americas finest dancers...complete with sky boxes.

Just bring a ton of cash. You can easily go through 300 dollars in an hour!

yooooooooo i loved that place...its the ulitmate strip club...i was there a fews months ago.. i thought it was going to be much more expensive cuz the girls looked so good....but all in all the best place ive been to...best lap dance best music best girls..and by far the best SKYYYY BOX's

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im gonna be checking out olympic gardens during the daytime, ive heard many good things about that place during the day. after reading your recommendation im tempted to head out to saphires as well. thanks for the info.

(72 hours and counting)

Originally posted by petp

im gonna be checking out olympic gardens during the daytime, ive heard many good things about that place during the day. after reading your recommendation im tempted to head out to saphires as well. thanks for the info.

(72 hours and counting)

Olympic Gardens and Sapphires share the same owner. Olympic Gardens is no where as nice as Sapphires. Much smaller and a tad skeevy.

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

Treasures? Is this a new place? What's it like?

Treasures just opened a couple of weeks ago. It's clearly visible on I-15, right around Sahara where alot of the other strip clubs are. It's alright there- the girls are hot and the atmosphere isn't trashy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You must have been there at 6am on a Tuesday morning then. That place is by far the best strip club in the land.

I saw nothing but hotties as far as the eye could see in that place. Crazyhorse and Olympic Gardens are ghetto next to that place. OG is one of the owners of Sapphires. OG is not bad, but nothing compared to Sapphires. A little on the dirty side in the main bar room.

Where is Fineones? I'm sure he could back this up.

Originally posted by heynow

sapphires is WAY OVERRATED..... been there on three trips its a HOMEDEPOT SIZED placed and some fo the girls should be working at homedepot....yes some hot babes but your better off at crazyhorse or OG

Originally posted by heynow

sapphires is WAY OVERRATED..... been there on three trips its a HOMEDEPOT SIZED placed and some fo the girls should be working at homedepot....yes some hot babes but your better off at crazyhorse or OG

haha ur buggin that place is off the hook...if its so bad then why three trips?...the girls are all amazing i fell in love everytime i looked around i saw maybe maayybeeee one busted girl and she was cleaning the drool off my chin from the lapdance i just got ..that place is by far the best ive been to...and thats saying allot

everybody sweats crazyhorse cuz its the original place..that place is oldnews and grimey....its all about sapphires in vegas