Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear of this new club in Old Bridge opening?

Place: New club in Old Bridge, NJ (used to be murphy's bar & grill)

Gossip: About to open this week...looks like a nice place (that Poor Billy's look). Seems set up for a restaurant/club. Owner seems pretty cocky considering we lived in Old Bridge for years and heard no news of this place opening and an employee told us "he really doesn't like to go near computers", when we mentioned advertising. Got the impression that he thinks this place will be the sh*@! with or without advertising. :rolleyes:

Question: Has anyone even heard of this place, what type venue it's shooting for (club, rock...pretty sure it's not gonna be hip hop being in Old Bridge). What do you think it's chances of success will be?

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment/male revues at ...www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by stephanie74

Is it club Sleep??? or club Nine?

I have heard of them and i think that its suppose to be loungy...club atmosphere..not sure of the music though..

i hope i helped...

Very much! Glad to see no one knew that the place is called... "Old New York". I say I'm glad to hear that because the owner comes off as real cocky. Says he already has his employment staff in place and doesn't need anyone (dj's, promoters, etc). Must not be catering to the club crowd since no one we know has ever heard of it.

Needless to say that when they open, we'll be in the house (incognito with camera in hand) to blow up his spot. Hey never know....maybe he has enough personal friends to pack the place every weekend. :jerkoff: Only time will tell (heh heh heh).

The other places we already heard about and will be def checking out.

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,events,dancers,employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

my name is carl, i got lynnete the job, lol, im pretty cool with the owner, we go back. it is going to open this month, we are having a staff meeting on monday, so when i find out the exact details i will let everyone know.

www.clubsleepnj.com

sept 18th or the following week

and how do people on this board now jay also, he is a very good friend of ming, im sure i know all you people. lol

Originally posted by krismgl

to know what did exactly happen to Hunka Bunka... ? I have heard a lot of stuff... but I don't know what the truth is. I know bon is going to be at that new place.. so does anyone know what happend?

Bunka will now be a concert venue, for bands and shit like that,

bunka and djais staff will be at studio 9, bartenders / barbacks the whole 9