Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun spring break 2004

whats the best hotel to stay at where im in the center of all the partys and where im allowed to bring girls over and party in my room??? i heard oasis is a party hotel but u can't bring girls in your room:( i don't wana be partying with only the people i came with..........can anyone help me out whose been there??

btw= what does all inclusive mean???

this will be my 1st time there

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

whats the best hotel to stay at where im in the center of all the partys and where im allowed to bring girls over and party in my room??? i heard oasis is a party hotel but u can't bring girls in your room:( i don't wana be partying with only the people i came with..........can anyone help me out whose been there??

btw= what does all inclusive mean???

this will be my 1st time there

You have to tip everyone...including your hotel guards..

so bottom line is, if you are willing to tip everyone, you wont have any problems

Well all inclusive isnt a, "cancun term." It means you get everything including meals, drinks at the hotel bar, and pases to certain bars/clubs. All inclusive is a must. And like rocksteady said if you are nice to the people at the hotel they will be nice to you. Its not hard to get other people into Oasis at all. I never stayed there but i ahve gone back there for, "after parties." Another thing unless you know some people down there (which judging from this psot you dont) stay away from the drugs, bc you dont know whats what and whos who down there.

Originally posted by exit24e

Well all inclusive isnt a, "cancun term." It means you get everything including meals, drinks at the hotel bar, and pases to certain bars/clubs. All inclusive is a must. And like rocksteady said if you are nice to the people at the hotel they will be nice to you. Its not hard to get other people into Oasis at all. I never stayed there but i ahve gone back there for, "after parties." Another thing unless you know some people down there (which judging from this psot you dont) stay away from the drugs, bc you dont know whats what and whos who down there.

im not worried about the drungs cuz either me or none of my friends do that shit......i just wana go and feel like i got my moneys worth......i just wana party, get drunk, meet girls, have sex and sleep for 7 days

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

im not worried about the drungs cuz either me or none of my friends do that shit......i just wana go and feel like i got my moneys worth......i just wana party, get drunk, meet girls, have sex and sleep for 7 days

well yea you get to do all of the above except sleep... wehn i go down i dont sleep that muc other than when i get to drunk and pass out. Then it takes me a few days to recover when i get back.