Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious issues...

Kittyk

DOn't know why I am telling this in Jersey but you might appreciate it. A truck rolled over carrying liquid methane. 5 of my friends thought it was TINA and wanted to rush down there with shovels and start scooping it up. SICKOS!! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Originally posted by Kittyk

DOn't know why I am telling this in Jersey but you might appreciate it. A truck rolled over carrying liquid methane. 5 of my friends thought it was TINA and wanted to rush down there with shovels and start scooping it up. SICKOS!! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

ahhhh... you must be a friend of kaydup and ras.

diggaaaaaaaaaas soooooooooo fugged up....................

j,j,j,jjust git bick fffrom baaaston......I FOUND THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!

YEA=AHDFSSSS, it wasnt methane, it wwwwuz,,,,,,BUTANE!!!!!

digfffa just rolled up in hizzzz truck and sssssstarted to rrrail lines of liquid b,b,bbutane, and NOW IM REALLY FUCKED UP, GEE THANKS KITTY I JUST LIT MY DESK ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cops let me go, they were so amazed that some asshole would actually start railing lines of liquid butane that they let me snort all i wanted and even take some home....................

diggas NEVER been so fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE LIQUID BUTANE.........................

Originally posted by roddigga

diggaaaaaaaaaas soooooooooo fugged up....................

j,j,j,jjust git bick fffrom baaaston......I FOUND THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!

YEA=AHDFSSSS, it wasnt methane, it wwwwuz,,,,,,BUTANE!!!!!

digfffa just rolled up in hizzzz truck and sssssstarted to rrrail lines of liquid b,b,bbutane, and NOW IM REALLY FUCKED UP, GEE THANKS KITTY I JUST LIT MY DESK ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cops let me go, they were so amazed that some asshole would actually start railing lines of liquid butane that they let me snort all i wanted and even take some home....................

diggas NEVER been so fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE LIQUID BUTANE.........................

LMFAO!!!

There's something wrong with you...

Originally posted by temptschick

LMFAO!!!

There's something wrong with you...

who me??????? your not serious are you??????

you were the girl i had to kick in the ribs just to get my straw in there................how did i know you would beat me from PA to BOSTON?????????

did you save some of that for DEKO?????????

boston aint to far from NYC, if i stick my head out the window here at work, do you think i will catch a WIFFF of some of the resedue that went AIRBORN!!!!!!!!!................

i got my JAHHH out right now hoping to catch some DUST PARTICLES from the wreckage!!!!!!!!!.........................

I LOVE GETTIN A FREE HIGH