Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Week Is Hot

clubsinboston

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Oh, I'm not defending stymie in the least. I thought you were saying his comeback wasn't funny because I made it up for him. Everyone knows my comebacks are funny, duh.

By the way... who won the topless male DJ contest at Zion? I heard it was skin to win :eek:

No, no...tooling on Hymie for basically just using your joke.

This kid bangs exgirlfriends, hypes up rematches and uses jokes already made all day...dude, don't you ever do anything "new"?

Originally posted by groovefire

No, no...tooling on Hymie for basically just using your joke.

Don't give nyis any credit for that! It wasn't his joke either so he's no better -followers - all of them! OK - Worst post of the week award was original, but it was just a spin off of "that post wasn't funny" which makes it that much lamer. I think I'll make my own little award for these guys that bitch about everyone's posts just to hear themselves bitch.

Originally posted by whadupg

Don't give nyis any credit for that! It wasn't his joke either so he's no better -followers - all of them! OK - Worst post of the week award was original, but it was just a spin off of "that post wasn't funny" which makes it that much lamer. I think I'll make my own little award for these guys that bitch about everyone's posts just to hear themselves bitch.

What in the hell are you talking about? I made up Toddenfold for sure.. it's what I called the picture of Todd from Studio3, striking the Jesus pose. All mine, all original.

What is "this post wasn't funny"? How on earth did I copy that?

G, I don't know what the deal is, I don't know how this came to be, and even though it's only Wednesday you have EARNED:

attachment.php?postid=1659741.jpg

for the last time I AM NOT CLUBSINBOSTON....

i am razzle dazzle, rascal or peanut. my mother calls me rachel and my sister calls me rachie. NO ONE CALLS ME CLUBSINBOSTON.

i am proud of my nicknames.

dont abuse them. :rolleyes:

and yes i took the pix for the adilson site.

i am a steller photographer.

except for the blurry ones.

dont blame those one me.

thank you for your time. :D