Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked PM's

carguy19

Originally posted by njstacked2

I saw Carl. My only comments are...Slinkyboy is a good kid, he is beyond jacked and he can back himself up. I have tried to ask him as a friend to stop busting on you and Taste but he claims this goes back further than CP.

I woulda preferred you pm'ed me, but

wouldnt you just confront someone if they had a n issue with you even if it was a while ago????

I can't even think about things logically because this kid hides behind his comp??? WTF

Dude be a man we're all adults, this isn't 3rd grade.

I know Bigtime is trying to settle him down as well....he kind of takes things to the next level...I think he is kidding but he is a loose cannon....so you really never know. he was involved in an "Incident" last year at Soundgarden...I am sure he will not be fighting anymore in clubs......

carl...ok here is the deal...#1 this is the last time I am bailing you out....Slinkyboy is saying you grabbed his girl's ass last year while at Metro...he said he slammed you against the bar...but you were to drunk or something so he did not do anything...Anyway his girl got into a serious accident and they no longe rgo out...so anything/anybody that reminds him of her...he HATES...He said he wants a formal apology.

Originally posted by njstacked2

carl...ok here is the deal...#1 this is the last time I am bailing you out....Slinkyboy is saying you grabbed his girl's ass last year while at Metro...he said he slammed you against the bar...but you were to drunk or something so he did not do anything...Anyway his girl got into a serious accident and they no longe rgo out...so anything/anybody that reminds him of her...he HATES...He said he wants a formal apology.

Bullshit story he has the wrong guy.....

apology??? no

Originally posted by slinkyboy

I don't think so Carl...I have the right guy. No apology? Suit yourself then....you will pay the price eventually!

i didn't drink at metro once last year

stop the bs please ???

who is you girl/ex girl I willbe honest if I remember doing something wrong seriously, Im not like that to disrespect someone.... especially if she was there with you

Originally posted by carguy19

i didn't drink at metro once last year

stop the bs please ???

who is you girl/ex girl I willbe honest if I remember doing something wrong seriously, Im not like that to disrespect someone.... especially if she was there with you

Well then what drugs were you on b/c you were mangled and couldn't even talk so I felt bad putting a beating on you....How do you not remember...you must of been mangled....still not an exuse....you owe me an apology. If someone did that to your girl you would want an apology too!

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Well then what drugs were you on b/c you were mangled and couldn't even talk so I felt bad putting a beating on you....How do you not remember...you must of been mangled....still not an exuse....you owe me an apology. If someone did that to your girl you would want an apology too!

I did give out HHUGE bumps last year at Metro