Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve: Saturdays?

djdekan

Nerve is best on Friday for House, it might look a little slow outside but that's because they don't make people wait for no good reason like other clubs, the inside is totally different n9ow from when it was Lola, you should really check it out

Don't worry about the sale, that's just some bogus club drama

Saturdays would be perfect for some Techno at Nerve! I don't mean just plain straight Techno for hard core ex-raver guys, but an interesting mix of Techno, hard tech-house, techy progressive, and even a little electro-clash.... just the kind of thing that I'm playing these days, anyone who's interested can hit me up for my latest demo to hear what I mean

Originally posted by eKiTeL

Nerve is best on Friday for House, it might look a little slow outside but that's because they don't make people wait for no good reason like other clubs, the inside is totally different n9ow from when it was Lola, you should really check it out

Don't worry about the sale, that's just some bogus club drama

Saturdays would be perfect for some Techno at Nerve! I don't mean just plain straight Techno for hard core ex-raver guys, but an interesting mix of Techno, hard tech-house, techy progressive, and even a little electro-clash.... just the kind of thing that I'm playing these days, anyone who's interested can hit me up for my latest demo to hear what I mean

so you knew where i was going with this.

yeah I've been thinking exactly the same thing, you once mentioned something about Thursdays but Saturdays would be even better, but it's really got to be promoted right, not as just Techno for the sake of Techno, but Techno because it's fun and cool and sexy, and just a wild outragreous hi energy bad ass kinda good time, and you have to really make sure is appeals to chicks playing some campy electro-clash vocals and stuff, it's got to be fun, and not so serious ;)

Originally posted by CrzyC

This sounds like a great idea. I know I would def be there to check out the scene. :cool:

Techno at Nerve has been kicked around, but unfortunally our Saturday Hip Hop promoters been with us since day one and we support them on their night, something new is brewing at Nerve so be on the look out, you will like it. I particulary don't listed to Hip Hop but the is a diversified club with a night for everyone.

Originally posted by nerveguy

Techno at Nerve has been kicked around, but unfortunally our Saturday Hip Hop promoters been with us since day one and we support them on their night, something new is brewing at Nerve so be on the look out, you will like it. I particulary don't listed to Hip Hop but the is a diversified club with a night for everyone.

gotta respect that, integrity is a scarce commodity in the nightclub business :aright:

Originally posted by nerveguy

WOW!!!! Loyalty in the club industry?!?!? Much respect to you. Be sure to keep us informed (I am sure you will).

See ya on a Friday some time. :D

Originally posted by digital7

what ever happened to Stryke's supposed residency @ Nerve?

oh yeah.. I forgot.. they wanted him to change his style..

:lame:

THAT DEAL WAS CANCELLED BY OUR EX PARTNER, I HAPPEN TO LIKE STRYKE AND WOULD HAVE ENJOYED HIM PLAYING AT NERVE, BUT AT THAT TIME I WAS NOT INVOLVED ON THE DAY BY DAY OPERATION. I KNOW STRYKE FOR MANY YEARS AND HE IS A GOOD KID AND DJ AS FAR AS I KNOW.