Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yet another goodbye post...

ras67

mizlissa. we will miss you!!!

for those of you who DONT know mizL is moving cross country.

though she will be in touch by internet. ;)

hee hee. her FUNNY FUNNY jokes and funny picture posts will not skip a beat.... NEVER FEAR... :D

i have been over this a few times today, last night, etc.

so this is as much as i will write before i get all frusterated again. :mad:

but we will miss you :(

Definitely! And when we do come out there, let me buy the drink, mmmkay? Phil (not to mention Hoska) might be a bit unreliable in that department. ;)

First time I met MizL was at D:Fuse @ Avalon last summer. Man we all got sooooo retarded that night, too funny!

Will miss ya kiddo, come back soon! :(

:D Thanks to Ras for throwing the best real AND virtual going away parties, much love to my bunny girl.

Becca you're coming with me you just don't know it yet.

Groovefiya, guess what shirt I'm wearing right now? :D

I'm making it into my official driving home shirt so that I can promote for you the whole way home. You shoulda given me some stickers so I could plaster them in gas station bathrooms across the country... it'd be like dropping breadcrumbs, people would come from all over to find out how fire grooves!

Oh well, I'll just take a Sharpee with me. :D

Thanks kaydup, I will be driving a bug with a Uhaul strapped to the back with two kitties in the back seat, I'm sure it will be a safe trip, who would mess with that mean set up? ;) Pops is also flying in to help me find my way so I don't end up Canada, Mexico, or Cuba. Trust me, I could make it happen.

Thanks for the the heartfelt goodbyes flava n nyis, you will always hold a fond place in my messageboard memories. ;)

Hopefully I will have internet access when I get back, though, if not, Ras you'll have to give me library hopping pointers. 30 minutes and the 60 year old library bouncer kicks you out, right?

Much 1273.gif to you all you jaded ravers. ;):D Thanks for making me 028.gif so much.

*MizL*