Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My tribute to Sept 11th

Bling

2 years ago tomorrow/today (depending when u read this) was a day that changed my perception of the world both for the better and worse. For one, as an American the war has finaly come to us. No longerr can we feel at ease and just say that we cant be hurt because we can.

But for the better, sept 11th showed how tight we are as a nation and despite our racial, ethnic and religious differences, the nation came together like never before.

May God bless the poor souls who perished that fateful day and to those families and friends who were affected by the tragedy.

God bless our Armed forces for defending our country and ridding us of a tyrant Saddam Hussein and freeing Iraq, thus making us breathe a little easier at nite.

And though the President may have his critics, I for one will never criticize a President who is trying his all to rid the world of terrorist cells so another Sept 11 never happens.

Tomorrow I will be wearing my pin of the american flag and put my flag on my car again.

God Bless America

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

Tomorrow I will be wearing my pin of the american flag and put my flag on my car again.

I've never eveen taken my red, white, and blue ribbons off of my review mirror since then.................

God Bless America

Exactly :aright:

2 years ago tomorrow/today (depending when u read this) was a day that changed my perception of the world both for the better and worse. For one, as an American the war has finaly come to us. No longerr can we feel at ease and just say that we cant be hurt because we can.

But for the better, sept 11th showed how tight we are as a nation and despite our racial, ethnic and religious differences, the nation came together like never before.

May God bless the poor souls who perished that fateful day and to those families and friends who were affected by the tragedy.

God bless our Armed forces for defending our country and ridding us of a tyrant Saddam Hussein and freeing Iraq, thus making us breathe a little easier at nite.

And though the President may have his critics, I for one will never criticize a President who is trying his all to rid the world of terrorist cells so another Sept 11 never happens.

God Bless America

Amen, Amen, Amen

Awesome attitude.

Guest saleen351

I lost my neighbors, my friends barely got out, i was layed off one monthy prior to the attacks...

For some reason i'm still mad!!!

If you didn't live near the city, you'll prbably never understand...

If i told you the story of my neighbor who sat on her front steps and waited for her husband to come home, and days later she was still out there, and days later, he never came home you wouldn't understand. Their two children play in the front yard, as the neiborhood lined their driveway with American flags, and my parents gave them money and had a catering service bring them a hot dinner..... If you check the nyc board, a very popular person named casey, whom i've never met, but she perished in the attacks aswell.

Hail Mary, full of grace.

Our Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou among women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,

Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

pray for us sinners,

now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I couldn't agree more w spaceguy. Today, after 2 years, it seems like we have become much stronger as a nation.

I was very close to NYC on the day of the attacks, and like many others, I was affected by the loss of someone very close. Also, like saleen mentioned, I actually knew Casey (blueangel) and her bf blkraven from waaay back in the twilo days - One of the most kind and giving ppl i ever met in that place... No one ever worked those lights the way the two of them did together... my respects. :(

It has been a tough ride since that dark day in 2001, but we can only pray to god that we are evermore ready to prevent and withstand any further terrorist attacks on our sovereignty. I also hope and pray that god guides our leaders in making the right desicions in this new continuing fight against all terrorism.

Reflect Renew Remember.

Peace,

Mp3.