Clubplanet Nightlife Community

back in the day

tunnle

Hello all, i moved to PA to take care of my sick mother 3 years ago

i just moved back to NJ about a month ago and WOW has the club scean changed...Back in 98,99 i was a tunnle rat,, every sat night i spent most of it in the bathrooms just chilling meetng soooo meny cool people...Week after week meeting more and more people,,,Walking down into the fuzzy room to hear some 80;; beats to all the way upstairs to hear some hard core..gay or straight ,raver,club kid every for the most part got along.I would stay till 9am walk out side feeling the warm sun beating on my face and walk east up the block...I was watching KIDS the other night and it made me think about h0w much i miss the city back then,,,So now im back and looking for that vibe,,CAn anyone help......PEACE......Steve,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by tunnle

Hello all, i moved to PA to take care of my sick mother 3 years ago

i just moved back to NJ about a month ago and WOW has the club scean changed...Back in 98,99 i was a tunnle rat,, every sat night i spent most of it in the bathrooms just chilling meetng soooo meny cool people...Week after week meeting more and more people,,,Walking down into the fuzzy room to hear some 80;; beats to all the way upstairs to hear some hard core..gay or straight ,raver,club kid every for the most part got along.I would stay till 9am walk out side feeling the warm sun beating on my face and walk east up the block...I was watching KIDS the other night and it made me think about h0w much i miss the city back then,,,So now im back and looking for that vibe,,CAn anyone help......PEACE......Steve,,,,,,,,,,

Raises hand high! I miss dem good O;' days ;) but no time to get whinny about shit. Go to arc this weekend we have a sick party Sat night. John OO Fleming vs Marco V. The vibe will be sickning see you there fellow tunnel RaT :)