avalon

stymie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Anyone ever make it to the Playmakers afterhrs in Nashua N.H. back in like 99-00? The absolute worst.

I tried to once with some friends of mine from high school that I was visiting for the weekend, but the line went down the whole length of the building and it was like 4:00 in the morning. We just said fuck it and went to Starzz instead.

Originally posted by unclefester401

I tried to once with some friends of mine from high school that I was visiting for the weekend, but the line went down the whole length of the building and it was like 4:00 in the morning. We just said fuck it and went to Starzz instead.

Starzz was the shit, went a few times... I remember leaving starzz and hitting pulse, then driving home @ like 2 on sunday afternoons, every week for a month or 2..work on monday was horrible after those 48 hr benders..

they listen to this music in the granite state

shame on me, thought they are all hicks wearing flannels and shit kickers

Originally posted by unclefester401

Originally posted by technoisdead

The clubs may be nicer but they get a lot (if not all) of the same DJ's as Avalon...

Actually I can't think of anyone they get that hasn't been at Avalon?

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

Local legends don't count

I could go on forever, but I'll just write one: Tyrant. Best music I've ever heard in my life. Get a clue man!

maybe in time

btw, you have met me once, just the one time though

this past summer

out of curiocity, what does everyone have playing at the moment?

me, Yakooza - Drugs is playing, by dj jean - madhouse [the winter edition 2000] (2cd) [128]

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

As usual you're right. Though I would honestly say Axis is better than Avalon... especially this coming fall.

technoisdead, will you just become a regular board member already? You've got what it takes.

maybe in time

this past summer

me, Yakooza - Drugs is playing, by dj jean - madhouse [the winter edition 2000] (2cd) [128]

dude, dj jean is SIICCCKKKK. i have a few of her live sets and i dont think ive ever heard anyonr rip the TECCHHH like she does.

maybe in time

this past summer

When did we meet? Who are you?

Lee Burridge - Live at Club Cult. I really have to kick this Burridge obsession soon... just after I hear him at NYC Avalon.

if i tell u then my double secret cover will be blown

thus making me just queer, instead of the queer new guy, i much prefer two names

one named stars, that iz so last millenium

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

When did we meet? Who are you?

Lee Burridge - Live at Club Cult. I really have to kick this Burridge obsession soon... just after I hear him at NYC Avalon.