Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Hurricane story do you believe?

erickamikaze

www.nhc.noaa.gov

The raw data, make your own conclusions.

It's still too far out to make a call...I'm gonna download the NOAA software just in case...last close call (floyd), I used the software to set up an alarm, since we were having a hurricane party, and if it got too close, and we were too drunk to look at the screen, the thing would make this godawful noise so you'd get in gear :)

It's not gonna be in range till next week, this weekend is safe.

That shit is coming for us.... maybe not a direct hit but it will get really close to cause damage.

watch. ! I saw that shit come off africa's coast line. and had a filling that it would be something different. so far no ever NOAA can say where its going to go. and NOAA is a bit worried.

I say rent at the beach around Friday of next week. It's going to be a party!

Originally posted by happyface

After surviving hurricane "ANDREW" I think it cant get any worst than that.Not to mention that the eye of the storm was just a few blocks away!!! All that was left was one room(mines) and the steel bars of the back door....Very interesting expierence..... :cool:

this is bigger and better formed then andrew.

the last strom like this was back in 1989. for a strom to be so strong out there were it is now, it rare. and it's not hitting any land so it won't weaken or slow down. till it hit the bahamas or the shallow waters of LAD73. also the jet stream over the USA is not going to effect this strom.. SO A GOOD CHANGE (70%_THAT THIS BITCH IS COMING TO MIAMI TO PARTY!

I guess more reason to watch Jackie Johnson!!!

;)

Originally posted by nexusgroove

this is bigger and better formed then andrew.

the last strom like this was back in 1989. for a strom to be so strong out there were it is now, it rare. and it's not hitting any land so it won't weaken or slow down. till it hit the bahamas or the shallow waters of LAD73. also the jet stream over the USA is not going to effect this strom.. SO A GOOD CHANGE (70%_THAT THIS BITCH IS COMING TO MIAMI TO PARTY!

I guess more reason to watch Jackie Johnson!!!

;)

U LOOT WE SHOOT!!!:blown: lol jk thats what was going on when it was a black out everynight down south,but it sure was fun.

:laugh: :laugh: thats the way it was back in 92", hey if it comes, it comes..........