Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Northfield Lounge...............

Ok, so I haven't been out much all summer.

Been to a few places here and there, but just wasn't feeling the music and people, vibe, you name it, I thought it all sucked

Then I go to Northfield tonight..........all I have to say is THAT PLACE IS GONNA BE GOOD AS HELL!!!!

I loved it!

Its classy and upscale but not snobby

Music was great.......

Jeff, Joe & Badass.............thank you, you made my first night out in the last few months a good one, see you soon :kiss2:

Originally posted by tommytempts

:laugh: SPEAKING OF.....HOW WAS JOEY'S?

stupid.. we got there at 1:30 (**cough cough cuz i got pulled over **cough sneeze) and hung out for an hour or so and then bounced. kirk was nice though, as always.

billy.. definitely see that place bein a very nice thurs night spot. p.s. you forgot my headset.

Originally posted by dogekid

stupid.. we got there at 1:30 (**cough cough cuz i got pulled over **cough sneeze) and hung out for an hour or so and then bounced. kirk was nice though, as always.

billy.. definitely see that place bein a very nice thurs night spot. p.s. you forgot my headset.

out of XS

Everyone is looking for a Thursday night... Upscale classy.. I was pretty stricked with dress code last night no sneakers or hat only Kangols

I had to turn away a handful of people or they would have stuck out ...

Overall the crowd I thought was dressed really nice...

great time I think it is going to get packed as weeks go on for a Grand Opening I thought it turned out great well above 400 people last night

Originally posted by badassmafuka

out of XS

Everyone is looking for a Thursday night... Upscale classy.. I was pretty stricked with dress code last night no sneakers or hat only Kangols

I had to turn away a handful of people or they would have stuck out ...

Overall the crowd I thought was dressed really nice...

great time I think it is going to get packed as weeks go on for a Grand Opening I thought it turned out great well above 400 people last night

HOLY SHIT !!!! I DIDN"T THINK THERE WERE THAT MANY PEOPLE!!!

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I'll agree with the hip hop room.......close the doors, or at least one........maybe a curtian...............something to muffle it out

WE ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING A GLASS PARTITION UPSTAIRS

WHICH WILL SEPERATE THE SOUND PERFECTLY.

ALSO HANGING DIRECTLY ABOVE THE DANCEFLOOR WILL BE A MASSIVE SPINNING CHANDALIER. (if thats spelled right??)

ALSO, FORGOT TO THANK ALL THE INDUSTRY PLAYERS FOR COMING OUT : SERGIO, TOMMY PRIMETIME, ML2K3 GEORGE, ECT....

GREAT SEEING THE BIG DAWGS AT ONE OF OUR PARTIES

SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY

Originally posted by vip-tech

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I'll agree with the hip hop room.......close the doors, or at least one........maybe a curtian...............something to muffle it out

WE ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING A GLASS PARTITION UPSTAIRS

WHICH WILL SEPERATE THE SOUND PERFECTLY.

ALSO HANGING DIRECTLY ABOVE THE DANCEFLOOR WILL BE A MASSIVE SPINNING CHANDALIER. (if thats spelled right??)

ALSO, FORGOT TO THANK ALL THE INDUSTRY PLAYERS FOR COMING OUT : SERGIO, TOMMY PRIMETIME, ML2K3 GEORGE, ECT....

GREAT SEEING THE BIG DAWGS AT ONE OF OUR PARTIES

SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY

I'll be there