Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc sucks

Originally posted by letemknow00

uptown is wasp kids in trainin...midtown is long island...3rd ave. is nyu tools speaking pronounced gibberish...alphabet city has been polished...private parties enclose hollowed smiles...is there any grit n grime left

so youre saying you dont fit in??? stop trying to be an elitist and enjoy your time while you still have some... because before you know it your life will pass you by, and all youll remember is how you let it pass you by because you were to busy worrying about whats hot, and whos who...

uptown is wasp kids in trainin...midtown is long island...3rd ave. is nyu tools speaking pronounced gibberish...alphabet city has been polished...private parties enclose hollowed smiles...is there any grit n grime left

178th and B'way...there's always action after dark :)

I heard there was a phat party in the sewers somewhere downtown, its the new thing. Grime included.

from this post id say you suck

Originally posted by dgmodel

so youre saying you dont fit in??? stop trying to be an elitist and enjoy your time while you still have some... because before you know it your life will pass you by, and all youll remember is how you let it pass you by because you were to busy worrying about whats hot, and whos who...

far from elitist. i am the anti hipster

i thought it was

white

anglo

saxon

professionals...

maybe depends on the context...its used alot derogatorily in corporate world too

Maybe that's a new way of using it, I don't know, but the P stands for protestant in the standard definition.

This is my opinon and im not trying to be a dick but yo if nothing in New York City suits you or appeals to you then why dont you try moving out of state!! If you do, im sure you will find that NYC or the tri-state area for that matter offers 1000x more to do and places to go than any other state. Stop complaining, let loose and have some fun.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I heard there was a phat party in the sewers somewhere downtown, its the new thing. Grime included.

lol!! i was suposed to spin there!!... in brighton beach, right?? i drove all the way from NJ... just to find out i'd be spinning in a f'ing sewer :( ... lol, so i got drunk in some random bar instead... :smoke: