Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mrs... and the Mister Missus aka Flip

shroomy

HI EVERYONE ITS MONICA

SORRY THAT I'M POSTING SO LATE BUT I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY GIRLS AND SCHOOL. DON'T REMEMBER EVERYONES NAMES SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD.

TONIE AND FELIPE THANK U FOR EVERYTHING. IT WAS A VERY INTERESTING AFTERHOUR THAT I EVER BEEN TOO.

SEAN YOUR WELCOME IF WE HAD TO DO IT AGAIN WE WOULD SO DON'T FEEL EMBARRASS.

MIKE,FELICIA,AND ASHLEY U GUYS ARE THE BEST TO BE AROUND(WE LOVE YA)

BRIAN AND THE GIRL WHO GAVE ME THE MESSAGE ARE VERY SWEET PEOPLE.

KOKY AND LEO REALLY COOL GUYS. AND KOKY YOUR LITTLE BOY IS SO CUTE.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I MET YOU GUYS ARE REALLY COOL TOO. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON HAD A GOOD TIME.

;)

Originally posted by proudof3Ys

HI EVERYONE ITS MONICA

SORRY THAT I'M POSTING SO LATE BUT I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY GIRLS AND SCHOOL. DON'T REMEMBER EVERYONES NAMES SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD.

TONIE AND FELIPE THANK U FOR EVERYTHING. IT WAS A VERY INTERESTING AFTERHOUR THAT I EVER BEEN TOO.

SEAN YOUR WELCOME IF WE HAD TO DO IT AGAIN WE WOULD SO DON'T FEEL EMBARRASS.

MIKE,FELICIA,AND ASHLEY U GUYS ARE THE BEST TO BE AROUND(WE LOVE YA)

BRIAN AND THE GIRL WHO GAVE ME THE MESSAGE ARE VERY SWEET PEOPLE.

KOKY AND LEO REALLY COOL GUYS. AND KOKY YOUR LITTLE BOY IS SO CUTE.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I MET YOU GUYS ARE REALLY COOL TOO. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON HAD A GOOD TIME.

;)

Nice to see you on here Monica :D

See you next time!

i cant wait to see t.w. and funk meet face to face, thats gonna be a special experience!!!!!

and funk i tried to get to nerve last week, but u tell people u want to be at the beach by 10, so then of course they start showing up at 10, which then leaves no time to go anywhere else by the time everyone gets in place to go!!!!!!!!

gotta luv these people!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i cant wait to see t.w. and funk meet face to face, thats gonna be a special experience!!!!!

and funk i tried to get to nerve last week, but u tell people u want to be at the beach by 10, so then of course they start showing up at 10, which then leaves no time to go anywhere else by the time everyone gets in place to go!!!!!!!!

gotta luv these people!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh sure...blame it on us. :laugh:

damn, its taken a loooooooooooooooooooooong time to post, but some people do work during the day!!:laugh:

Flip and Themrs, mwah muchos cracias ( is that how you spell it)

you guys are awesome!!!

to everyone else, to many damn names to mention, and list keeps getting bigger and bigger, but I love partying with you!!

you guys make it worth while!!!:D

sorry we counld get the TT's hooked up. the time will come my friends, the time will come!!:laugh:

peace out!!

wuz up c/p peeps!!!

just wanted to say thanks to the almighty flip & themrs for their warm hospitality on fri night sat morning..

had a blast... hope everyone had as much of a TRIP :eek: like i did...:tongue:

anyways.... just stopping in to say waaasaaap & to thank u guys for an awesome time...

update...

just had another interview 2day....... went very well... we'll see in the nxt few days to come...

oh & btw.....

u know who u are when u read what i'm typing.....

when i logged on... (AIM)

don't flatter yourself.... i wasn't logging on to talk to you..... since i see its gonna be like that..... :blown:

l8r...