Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound garden Review

mkutlass

Originally posted by mkutlass

Nite was alright..................Johnny was good, just wished there was more ladies in the house. I think I'm going to hit up South Park for Denny next Sat. How has SP been?????? honest reviews please............

Have to agree with you there. Seems like Vicious is into a lot more trance than I remember him being back in the day :(

He still has some crazy jams though...his buildups and drops are sick!

As for the penis party...could it have been the $10 cover when other places in Jerzee let girls in free (or give a discount prior to 12?) It's so funny, as I witnessed (and wifey told me) in Brazil it's the exact opposite. The let guys in free (or discounted) and the women have to pay...is that a trip or what?!

Well at least the promoters and owners must have made their money...the place was packed though. Gotta even give props to the door staff/security (who at many clubs are knuckleheads). These guys were pretty polite though (even when they asked to check my bag for drugs - must have been the club glasses :tongue: )... I was actually impressed!

Hey mkutlass...we looked for u but couldn't find u (ran into Dave from Mondo Music though). Maybe one of these days at South Park.

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Nite was alright..................Johnny was good, just wished there was more ladies in the house. I think I'm going to hit up South Park for Denny next Sat. How has SP been?????? honest reviews please............

sausage fest suck.. i hear that!!

next saturday, if u get a chance, come to the grand opening of Taste, ill hook u up bro!! :D

Couldnt of said it better myself!!!! but i didnt think it was even alright. i got there at about 11:30, and it was like a college frat party, without any woman. I thought the place was discusting, i dont know why i even bothered going. I dont mean to bash the place, but i said it in my last review and ill say it again, It was like an Uglyfest over there... And on that note, i left at like 1:30ish. Never again!!!!

For all the peeps that read this stuff, last night was off the fuckin wall, Dude’s stevie was on Point Johnny Vicious ripped it,

Any person that has any thing negative to say is ether a promoter ( White trash ) or plainly doesn’t know what there talking about … SoundGarden is a Class ACT all the way Dude’s

And as far at your South park review, slammin one of you said, that’s why I saw about 30 people that came to the Garden saying it was Slow, HOTT Sweatin Hot, an to booth I ran into a few dude’s that said the ACT roc Project didn’t show up, and Wanted to know where VIC Latino was……. Sorry but the truth hurts Dude’s

"Plain and simple Sound Garden Sucks"

I wouldn't go that far, just wasn't like it always is, 1 thing is for sure, the place will be jumping 2 weeks from now, ladies will be everywhere( Denny's in the house). I think I'm going to take a week off from SG, hit up South park and Taste.

Yo hotspotpromos, did u have a blonde girl with curly hair dancing with u, The reason is that guy with the blonde had sunglasses on.

"Any person that has any thing negative to say is ether a promoter ( White trash ) or plainly doesn’t know what there talking about … "

Wrong.............. 1) I'm not a promoter

2) I know what I'm talking about, I been going to clubs for 10 yrs, I know what good parties r, like Roxy friday's, Life tuesday's, old China club Monday's, and of course the good old TUNNEL and PLADIUM (SP).

"SoundGarden is a Class ACT all the way"

Ding Ding Ding....................... I agree 100% nicest door staff and bouncers...............Which nowadays everybody thinks there god.

Yo hotspotpromos, did u have a blonde girl with curly hair dancing with u, The reason is that guy with the blonde had sunglasses on.

yep! That was me and wifey. Probably should have told u b4 I left so u knew who we were.

By the way...didn't take too many pics... something about summertime,shots, long island's, and lots of women get me in the mood for taking photos. Tried clubbing with only 1 drink in me with a room full of guys and it's just not the same! :(

You'll have to come check out this go go joint (in north jerzee)being renovated in a couple of weeks. We're trying to talk the owner into having an after hours pre-party from 12am - 3am every Friday so I can spin some serious club jammies to get everyone in the mood to party in NYC after closing. Lots of hotties working/hanging out who love clubbing at SF. I'll drop a thread in a couple of weeks to let everyone know (that is...if it's not moved to the promotions thread :rolleyes: )

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at... www.hotspotpromos.com

She's a cutie(your wifey)...................... If u need a dj hit me up, I spin progressive tribal and S@#T like that. Were u guys dancing in the middle by the center column with mirrors all around it. Didn't u guys come alot of times to SG last yr. If the club needs so slammin lighting, let me know also.

She's a cutie(your wifey)...................... If u need a dj hit me up, I spin progressive tribal and S@#T like that. Were u guys dancing in the middle by the center column with mirrors all around it. Didn't u guys come alot of times to SG last yr. If the club needs so slammin lighting, let me know also.

Might be in touch with you about that. Eventually (next year) we want bring and rotate unknown talent at our parties in Brazil(I'll be spinning there again probably next month). If everything goes right...should have a pretty bangin' party set up when we go to Carnaval 2004. I'll let u know about the new party though.... maybe you can come down and do a set down the road. We're def. into progressive house,tribal jammies. IOO(in our opinion) trance is good for listening in the car and loving moments....in a club though, gotta have them heavy beats(that's why I miss SF at times).

HSP

People that read these boards crack me up, so far I read reviews from three different people..THAT wrote reviews for different places, tell me ??? how can one person be at three different places that are 45 minutes away from each other, and expect anyone who reads these boards to believe the message or the opinion,,,,

It very simple, most all of the opinions on this board are promoter or employee driven, that’s like an old friend of mine once told me who sold Cadillac’s and I Quote “ if my bosses hear me say anything negative about my car sales I’m Fired “

Dude’s and ladies which aren’t many on this cp message board … don’t believe the hype

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by arkmoned

People that read these boards crack me up, so far I read reviews from three different people..THAT wrote reviews for different places, tell me ??? how can one person be at three different places that are 45 minutes away from each other, and expect anyone who reads these boards to believe the message or the opinion,,,,

It very simple, most all of the opinions on this board are promoter or employee driven, that’s like an old friend of mine once told me who sold Cadillac’s and I Quote “ if my bosses hear me say anything negative about my car sales I’m Fired “

Dude’s and ladies which aren’t many on this cp message board … don’t believe the hype

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't know about the different places issue, but yes.... Promoters/dj's/owners/asskissers....who start a thread "so & so" review about their own place kill me! We want honest reviews, not the same ole "this dj tore it up insane...the crowd was unbelievable!" Believe me, we've been to a couple of parties at some popular places we're the dj was mixing fireworks, no one was dancing, etc. etc. The only reason I don't comment sometimes is that I know some of these people personally and don't want to embarrass them by blowing up their spot. :worry:

However, if it's someone I don't know or a place I had to pay full price to get into....heh heh....watch out! :shake: Still, unless it was a downright awful/annoying night I follow this rule... If u can't say anything nice....

Oh...and by the way everyone... don't let the name fool you. We do not promote for anyone or any club but ourselves! :werd:

HSP

Originally posted by hottieboombody

Couldnt of said it better myself!!!! but i didnt think it was even alright. i got there at about 11:30, and it was like a college frat party, without any woman. I thought the place was discusting, i dont know why i even bothered going. I dont mean to bash the place, but i said it in my last review and ill say it again, It was like an Uglyfest over there... And on that note, i left at like 1:30ish. Never again!!!!

heres a question why the fuck did you go back you gave the same review last week?? if it was soo awful last week why the hell would you ever come back.....

oh another thing if you are soo hot why dont you know where all the pretty people are ?

I am sure when you find the place where all the hot people are then we will find out who's ax you have to grind.

time to use one of my 20 logons brb

this site is a joke

Originally posted by richiev525

heres a question why the fuck did you go back you gave the same review last week?? if it was soo awful last week why the hell would you ever come back.....

oh another thing if you are soo hot why dont you know where all the pretty people are ?

I am sure when you find the place where all the hot people are then we will find out who's ax you have to grind.

time to use one of my 20 logons brb

this site is a joke

I agree with that

Holla