Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Dies On SF's Club's Dance Floor

Originally posted by babydoll2002

Excuse me, everyone but this is a human life we're talking about..

I happen to be friends with the family and he did NOT overdose.

And it is QUITE annoying to me that is is on the FRONT PAGE of CP and they try to INFER that he died of an OD just bc he was at SF..

Now, when the truth comes out, and the medical examiner says that he didn't die of an OD, Is CP going to print the CORRECTION on the FRONT PAGE?

i think not.! it's a disgrace

Rest in Peace Michael

and God Bless his Family

I totally agree

I was right there when this happened, i feel so bad 4 the family and friends of the young man. God bless them

Originally posted by vsoto212

Lets have a little respect for this guy everyone. A man died and a few people said he did this and that. Well to tell everyone the truth my friend knows the kid and he did have a bad heart. The kid collasped on his girlfriends arms.

Victor Soto

This man is right.... i seen it

God Bless the family

Originally posted by babydoll2002

Excuse me, everyone but this is a human life we're talking about..

I happen to be friends with the family and he did NOT overdose.

And it is QUITE annoying to me that is is on the FRONT PAGE of CP and they try to INFER that he died of an OD just bc he was at SF..

Now, when the truth comes out, and the medical examiner says that he didn't die of an OD, Is CP going to print the CORRECTION on the FRONT PAGE?

i think not.! it's a disgrace

Rest in Peace Michael

and God Bless his Family

I totally agree...this is a tragedy and should be treated as such...

makes you sit back and think that life is just to short...:(

unfortunately, there are people who use sad events like this to justify their own sickness. at present, there are people trying to kill the nyc club biz just because they want the city to be like south dakota.

as we sit and say nothing, these folks are writing letters to bloomberg and organizing.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Taken from another board:

DAILY NEWS

A 21 YEA OLD NJ MAN DIED EARLY YESTERDAY MORNING AFTER COLLAPSING ON THE DANCE FLOOR OF A POPULAR MIDTOWN NIGHTCLUB POLICE SAID.

MICHAEL SPANO OF ROSELLE PARK NJ WAS OUT WITH SEVERAL FRIENDS AT THE SF NIGHTCLUB ON W46ST STREET WHEN HE FELL UNCONSIOUS AND DROPPED TO THE FLOOR JUST AFTER 2AM POLICE SAID.

HIS FRINEDS CALLED 911 AND PARAMEDICS RUSHED SPANO TO ST CLAIR HOSPITAL WHERE HE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD SOON AFTER ARRIVAL.

SPANOS FAMILY TOLD INVESTIGATORS THAT HE HAD BEEN TAKING MEDICATION FOR A BLOOD DISORDER AND AN ENLARGED HEART POLICE SAID. THERE WERE NO SIGNES OF TRAUMA. THE AUTOPSY WILL BE PERFORMED TO DETERMAIN THE EXACT CAUSE OF DEATH.

THE SF A 30,000 SQUARE FOOT FOUR LEVEL CLUB WITH SMOKE MACHINES AND A MILLION DOLLAR SOUND SYSTEM HAS BEEN THE TARGET OF SEVERAL RECENT POLICE RAIDS THAT CRACKED DOWN ON DRUG SALES INCLUDING A LARGE ECTASY BUY AND BUST THIS PAST FEB.

CALLS TO THE CLUB FOR COMMENT WERE NOT ANSWERED.

yeah kid but WHAT i got up and walked right outa the morg