Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stack's pics.......AND 9/11 TAT!!!!!....DAMM WE'RE SEXY

roddigga

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod...Thank You for suck an "IRON PHOTO ALBUM"...Pictures cannot describe...the energy and fun we had last night...Bradley next week YOU will drive Prince Digga to the Tiitty Bar for after hours Stacked Style...

Dave Dondiezel...I was thinking about you today...I had my birthday at the Jets game today....my mom got me a cake....and I had 4 pieces....the first three were for Bigtime and the last slice was for all the Slinkys in my Kingdom!

Jason...Holla! I was looking for you at the JETS game...but no luck...My dad and his friends had an unreal tailgate very..."IRON"....Oh well...they are there every home game so ...next time we meet up...ok? Oh yeah...my mom brought a cake for my birthday since I will not be able to celebrate it with them next weekend.

Gee i look tall in that pic. hahahaha thanks for the lift rod:)

Great time with the family on sat.

I wouldnt trade any of you genuine people in for the world.

All of you looked great.

NEWSFLASH : Stardo is single once again and I am accepting applications for a non-shady , family orientated, NJ man.

Stacked and bigtime I will forward apps for your approval....;)

sorry HUN, i thaught you had pants on!!!!!!!!, MY BAD!!!!!!!

stardo...................real quick, funny story..........last night when i was posting these pics for stacked, i was going through my personal folder and uploading the pics!!!!!!!!!, BY ACCIDENT i uploaded this one pic of you from your b-day that neena sent to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................i rushed to change the pic...........too funny

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill upload it again tonight, it beats my pic w/ my one eye SHUT!!!!

good seeing ya CHICA.............................

me and danielle are working on my APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

sorry HUN, i thaught you had pants on!!!!!!!!, MY BAD!!!!!!!

stardo...................real quick, funny story..........last night when i was posting these pics for stacked, i was going through my personal folder and uploading the pics!!!!!!!!!, BY ACCIDENT i uploaded this one pic of you from your b-day that neena sent to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................i rushed to change the pic...........too funny

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill upload it again tonight, it beats my pic w/ my one eye SHUT!!!!

good seeing ya CHICA.............................

me and danielle are working on my APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That picture of you is hysterical. I will make sure that your app gets pushed to the top:tongue:

Originally posted by stardo

That picture of you is hysterical. I will make sure that your app gets pushed to the top:tongue:

no, no, no, no, wait till you see this piture!!!!!!!!! YOURS TAKES THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!, whenever i'm feeling really fucked up when i get home, i pull up your picture and i feel better about myself!!!!

im dying just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must wait till 2nite..........................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Adriana...do you have the pic of me eating the cake at your party? Can you get it for me...I am making a collection of "Fat Pictures"...That one is a classic!

Stacked - that is on deelites camera. Deee post stacked pigging out on cookies!!! A friend of yours asked me for my # sat night

Red shirt and crazy. Is he a nice guy? I turned him down at the time.

Digga - we all know that last year was my I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF IM FAT LET ME CHANGE MY HAIR COLOR AND HAIR EVERY WEEK AND LET IT ALL HANG OUT AN CAPTURE IT ON FILM TO PROVE THAT I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS YEAR"

but now im back and losing lbs by the day so go ahead post my f*cked up pic:laugh:

Im sure i still look dam good hahahahha.