Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curtis Martin...

thehype

Originally posted by njstacked2

Hype...they have not been giving him the ball....I would question our QB's lateral foot movement...he cannot run for shit!

this is tru but the offensive line ain't doin their job either...As for Vinny, he isn't that much of a mobile QB. Maybe the jets should think bout gettin Browning Nagle or Ray Lucas back

Hype were you at the game? Bro...there was no energy in the stadium...kind of like fans were expecting them to lose...it was dissapointing....to say the least....Chrebet...did well as usual.

nah i watched it on TV. The JEt defense looks good on paper but they played like shit yesterday...

I think the BILLS will win the AFC east. Their Defense looks solid and Eric Moulds is doin great

Originally posted by dancerbar

dominated both leagues this week, priest holmes is the man, i won by 35 in one league and my work league i won 174 to 86, hollla

i lost by 3.5 points. my team played like shit. my league sucks. a fucking trade got put through on saturday night that was already rejected by everyone in the league during the week. i played vs. joey he now has priest and ladanlian. but moss only scored 5 points so he's the reason i lost. him and bubba and morten missing an extra point. but i finished up this week with the bookie so its alll good. joey even hit on a 3 team teaser:laugh:

they ofensive line has been doing an aight job hype, especailly week 1!!!!!, VIN had over 300 yds yesterday

jason taylor is a GREAT d-line man...........and def had some good shots at VINNY......................they have a quarterback that cant scramble eggs, he runs like BAMBI on ICE...............and i think they've been giving him more then enough time to throw the damm ball....................all in all VINNY's too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the defense def could have played a better game....................

thanks for the loss guys, ya made me some loot at work!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS

, AND HOCKEY BLOWS!!!!!!!!! DIGGA STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ICING IS, NOR DO I EVER WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

SKATING IS FOR ICE SKATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i lost by 3.5 points. my team played like shit. my league sucks. a fucking trade got put through on saturday night that was already rejected by everyone in the league during the week. i played vs. joey he now has priest and ladanlian. but moss only scored 5 points so he's the reason i lost. him and bubba and morten missing an extra point. but i finished up this week with the bookie so its alll good. joey even hit on a 3 team teaser:laugh:

i am gonna need to talk to you in regards to the book later in the week

Originally posted by thehype

better get his shit together and run the ball like he used...HE has been doin a shit job runnin the ball...

Hype- Your QB is killing me in Fantasy. How does Brett Favre barely throw for 100 yards?

The Jets should go the F**K back to Shea.

Originally posted by dancerbar

i am gonna need to talk to you in regards to the book later in the week

im off today and tomorrow. going to the game tonight. gonna be tossing slinky cowboy fans around in the parking lot and coughing on everyone.

hopefully start the week off right with g-unit -7 1/2. this is a tough weekend for college. lots of easy nfl games. minn, kc, green bay

Originally posted by pipdaddy

im off today and tomorrow. going to the game tonight. gonna be tossing slinky cowboy fans around in the parking lot and coughing on everyone.

hopefully start the week off right with g-unit -7 1/2. this is a tough weekend for college. lots of easy nfl games. minn, kc, green bay

did i forget to mention i am the master of the college football/basketball teaser, when i show you what i want to do, your gonna lose it

I will ignore Carl's comment on football...

Hype were you at the game? Bro...there was no energy in the stadium...kind of like fans were expecting them to lose...it was dissapointing....to say the least....Chrebet...did well as usual.

Stack, I was @ the game!!!!!

In my section there was alot of action, I sat in sec 134 Lower tier row 26, a couple rows behind firman Harper!!!!!!

A couple of Dolphin fans got abused it was very entertaning, more so then the game, security had to come, many fights almost broke out. I was wearing a Moss Jersey, so when he scored I ran down a couple rows to this asshole Miami fan and shoved my Jersey in his face!!!!!

Sucks we loss, but I still had a blast!!!!!!!

Leaving the game in the parking lot I was blowing my airhorn @ dolphins fans from behind, even snook up on one when he went into a porter jon in the lot, to bad I ran out of my air by the time I got to my friends ride!!!!!!!!

Keep your head up Jets fan, it's early and we'll be fine!!!!!