Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any other afterhour parties other than Arc on Fridays?

Originally posted by vsoto212

Sup kid,

How are things? I think SF has a party on Fridays.

Can someone correct me if im wrong?

victor soto

Pretty good VS.... gonna swing by Deko again on a Thursday someday soon.

As for SF Fridays... not to dissrespect the promoters of that night, but I would recommend that night only for the younger hip hop/reggae crowd. Def not for us. Looking for a spot that focuses mainly on house music.

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Pretty good VS.... gonna swing by Deko again on a Thursday someday soon.

As for SF Fridays... not to dissrespect the promoters of that night, but I would recommend that night only for the younger hip hop/reggae crowd. Def not for us. Looking for a spot that focuses mainly on house music.

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

come by on the 25th of this month. im doing my mix session party @ deko. i didnt know it was hip hop on fridays. drop an e-mail. let me know what have you been up to. how was miami?

victor soto

Has anyone been to, or heard about, the Morning Party ?

How is it?

I got a flyer after coming out of Discotheque one Thursday (when Superchumbo played)

some info from hx.com (so probably a mostly gay crowd, if that matters to you)

The Morning Party

113 Seventh Ave (Christopher St)

212-463-0950

A new late late night and all next day dance party by DJ Eddie Baez. Watch for upcoming major events: Flow Xtreme, Explosion, Midsummer Night's Dream (Battle of the DJs). Steam Room returns in the fall.

Originally posted by wallflour

Has anyone been to, or heard about, the Morning Party ?

How is it?

I got a flyer after coming out of Discotheque one Thursday (when Superchumbo played)

some info from hx.com (so probably a mostly gay crowd, if that matters to you)

The Morning Party

113 Seventh Ave (Christopher St)

212-463-0950

A new late late night and all next day dance party by DJ Eddie Baez. Watch for upcoming major events: Flow Xtreme, Explosion, Midsummer Night's Dream (Battle of the DJs). Steam Room returns in the fall.

Thanks for the heads up but they really don't give too much info on the party at the website(when they close,crowd, etc). Eddie Baez is a good dj but we're looking for a mostly straight crowd. A venue where we can send 5-6 hotties every week(from a contest we'll be having starting in a week or two). If u hear about anything else, please give a shout!

HSP

Originally posted by vsoto212

come by on the 25th of this month. im doing my mix session party @ deko. i didnt know it was hip hop on fridays. drop an e-mail. let me know what have you been up to. how was miami?

victor soto

I'll pm u Victor(don't think I have your email). South Beach was hot (literally) but as much as every complains about the scene up here, it's got Miami beat hands down (IMO). The scene's good for a vacation but after a couple of weeks, we were starting to long for NYC again (even Jerzee!). Never mind the humidity was unbearable. That and a host of other reasons is why we returned. Watch for your pm...got a couple of ideas for you!

HSP

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

I'll pm u Victor(don't think I have your email). South Beach was hot (literally) but as much as every complains about the scene up here, it's got Miami beat hands down (IMO). The scene's good for a vacation but after a couple of weeks, we were starting to long for NYC again (even Jerzee!). Never mind the humidity was unbearable. That and a host of other reasons is why we returned. Watch for your pm...got a couple of ideas for you!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but If you go to Miami and then long for Jerzee, well... nothing can be said about that. Some people think Outback Steakhouse is the greatest steak on earth and they just cannot appreciate Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse (a 5 star restaurant in case you're not familiar).

Most Jersey people are not only intimidated by NYC, but they don't know where to go either unless it's Roxy, SF or ARC. Also, if you think Miami isn't all that, then you just don't have a clue as to where to go. You need to know people in Miami or you will not know where to go either.

Miami has A LOT of big parties AND after-hours parties at people's residences (think Key Biscayne, The Grove, The Gables, etc.). SoBe, Ocean Drive, etc. is mainly a lot of tourists and Euro Trash. The real partiers of SoBe/Miami are not going to the clubs. They are at Nikki Beach, Opium Garden, etc. or mostly at house parties.

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Please don't take this the wrong way, but If you go to Miami and then long for Jerzee, well... nothing can be said about that. Some people think Outback Steakhouse is the greatest steak on earth and they just cannot appreciate Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse (a 5 star restaurant in case you're not familiar).

Most Jersey people are not only intimidated by NYC, but they don't know where to go either unless it's Roxy, SF or ARC. Also, if you think Miami isn't all that, then you just don't have a clue as to where to go. You need to know people in Miami or you will not know where to go either.

Miami has A LOT of big parties AND after-hours parties at people's residences (think Key Biscayne, The Grove, The Gables, etc.). SoBe, Ocean Drive, etc. is mainly a lot of tourists and Euro Trash. The real partiers of SoBe/Miami are not going to the clubs. They are at Nikki Beach, Opium Garden, etc. or mostly at house parties.

I hear you...even agree with some statements. However....if u notice, I said long for NYC, AND EVEN Jerzee. By Jerzee, I'm talking about some of the shore scene(DJais) and some of the nice areas to live(like Old Bridge where I stayed for 13 years!)...not too much about the nightlife. Hell, I'm not even from Jerzee originally....I bleed Philly Eagles green (even though they currently suck ass)!

As far as NYC... I've been to so many places there's not enough places to list... from little bars/lounges to just about all of the big clubs....and this is since college days.

The main problem we had with Miami is...

1)the heat/humidity was unbearable. Visiting and staying a month or more are two different animals. Some who live there can take it....we simply could not. :flame:

2)You have to agree there is a whole lot more trance/hip hop joints in Miami than NYC. We are def not tranceheads and can take hip hop in little doses. GOOD tribal and house...can listen to it all night. We went to a few places down there including Crobar, Opium Garden and a few smaller places I forgot the name of. Even the radio station (which was sweet when we first arrived, got old with the constant trance tunes). :(

3) You're right... didn't have as many contacts down there as up here. Actually, only had about 2-3 which was good enough to go clubbing at a few hot spots and possibly get work down there but then again....refer back to #1 & #2.

Also, South Beach is great at night...the beach and water is unbelievable....but the streets by day were like riding through Elizabeth. Noise, screeching tires, guys with no respect towards women (and this was everyday we were in that area...not an occassional occurence).

So like I said, I'll continue to go down occasionally to visit, but as far as living, it wasn't for us. The scene is great to visit, but for us not to stay. The preceding info was an opinion (and a well-thought out one after spending about 1 1/2 months down there within the last 2 months).

Thank you and have a great night!

PS Not to offend trance fans by the constant remarks but everyone has their preference and we only enjoy it in small doses.

;)

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at... www.hotspotpromos.com

I feel you hotspotpromos. The heat and more importantly the humidity are INDEED unbearable. That's the way it is in South AND Central FL from roughly mid June to mid October. It's unbearable heat and humidity.

It's too bad that you don't know the right people. SoBe/Miami is like NYC in some ways. Those that TRULY want to party AND have the money do it in the form of a private, invite only venue. SoBe and Ocean Dr. etc. are only for the B crowd. No offense to anyone by that statement; I'm not a millionare or a celebrity so therefore I'm 'inherently' not part of the A-crowd. The A-crowd is pro athletes, models, celebrities, actors/actresses, etc.