Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whataboutme...Kings Point 22, Muhlenberg 14

Originally posted by whataboutme

It happens---When I played there--we suxed--at least they win some games now

Wait one second ............i am not even approaching this subject.....Rubas in Pads ???

Tight End or Wide Reciever .............??? I am guessing a slut like you had to be a wide Reciever.........Just kidding how have you been ?

and you know i like to throw around those fifty cent words takes away the guilt of not attending Law School......On second thougth from the looks of this board i am sorry i didnt major in Nightclub Impresario with a minor in bullshit i see alot of people are putting that degree to work ....

Originally posted by richiev525

thanks bro.....

just responding to a post ....not trying to attack the kid i dont even know him........but usually my cynicism pisses people off ohhhhh well ....

Water under the bridge, it's only a message board, everyone has their own thoughts and opinions...... People that continue to hold grudges and harp on bullshit are GAY.

Carl...I am telling you how it is...you come on here jumping down peoples throats...because they give their honest opinion...Childish? Are you kidding me? Must be! I have accomplished more in two years out of school than you will in the next 20 years...Far from a child. Please do not threaten me with Digging myself deeper...because you and I both know that I am sitting on the top of the hill!

I'm done replying to you KID, you have a lot to learn in life. I asked you nicely by PM to simply don't bring my name into things and I sure as hell won't bring your name up. I guess thats too difficult for you to understand.... your friends (bigtime and slinkyboy) seem to be man enough to end this nonsense, but you continue to act like a CHILD.

I thought I had more respect for you then that..... now I know the truth..... that your an immature asshole. So have your so called fun one of these days maybe you'll grow up. Make it a point to not cross paths with me OK?

This is the last response to your gay immature bullshit, I'm done.

Carl..again with these empty threats. What do I have to learn Carl? Please tell me! I suppose I could sharpen up on my Delta - Neutral Hedge Calculations ...but I am pretty decent at it already...hahaha! About "Crossin your path"...? This is too funny! As for Slinkyboy...Well the only thing I can do for you is PRAY!!! He has a mind of his own...! As for Bigtime...I am sure he will express his own views.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Carl..again with these empty threats. What do I have to learn Carl? Please tell me! I suppose I could sharpen up on my Delta - Neutral Hedge Calculations ...but I am pretty decent at it already...hahaha! About "Crossin your path"...? This is too funny! As for Slinkyboy...Well the only thing I can do for you is PRAY!!! He has a mind of his own...! As for Bigtime...I am sure he will express his own views.

CHILD

Grow up little girl

After reading this thread I see no need for any of this... Chris made a reply to someone about a past reply they had made...Carl he didnt say anything about you or your club...He simply said that it was creative and funny..... Then you start to threathen chris.... I see that you make references to maturity in your reply's to Chris....Carl do you think it is mature to threathen people on a message board? This would all die but you always have to have the last word....I bet you will respond to this sparking more reply's..... BUT whatever.....Personally, I believe this whole situation is ridiculous....

I don't want the last word Chris, I PM'ed you yesterday to say that I appreciate how you handled things like a man and agreed to drop the entire thing, I give you and your boy from work credit for that. Chris also gave me his word.... and as you can see he went back on his word, to me thats not being a man.

Lets clear things up now , this is the last post I'll make with any of your names in it, I promise. All I expect is for stacked to do the same as what you did DROP the whole thing. As you've proven it's not that hard. So lets see now what he decides to do......

I AM OFFICIALLY DROPPING THIS NOW.

Can everyone stick by what they say now?? I CAN

Guest stillrdncarguy

i personally think you guys should continue with this stuff. I love it ...and i am sure others do too..... the people want more!

any chance of a fight? hahahah

Originally posted by mrstony

who went to Muhlenberg? i actually grew up in the lehigh valley, i havent heard that school's name in a longgg time :)

Richie: Its been a couple of weeks since you have made fun of me!!! Thanks We're going to come up to SG in a week or two so I can get polluted at your bar.

As for Mr. Stony, I went to Muhlenberg...Thus, very, very weird area to live, but at the same time I had a blast. I think I spent most of the money that came through my hands at Rookies or Erv's...

Erv's...you got to love it--BYOB, 13 bucks to get in and the girls are totally nude---nice!!!