Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Be Seen* Grand Opening This Saturday (9.20.03) @ Taste

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by adriennektu

I'll be there every saturday....im helping the boys with the party...so far so good.

I used to go to Deko on Tuesdays awhile back, but they ended that party...i went on a thurdsay a few weeks back...i might go this thursday, but i'm hitting up Borgata on Friday nite and then back in time to get ready for another hot saturday nite....you've gotta pull someone aside adn tell them to get me so i can meet you

I'll "pull you aside" :laugh:

I'll introduce you guys this week.

Props to Adree for having all the guys drooling all night (myself included) ;)

Originally posted by stephanie74

Adrienne..I will grab Carl or Jerry to introduce us!!

I cant wait....we might head up there this sat if we do then consider it a done deal...

If we head to Deko this Thursday I will give ya heads up....ok?

looking forward to it...

: )

Okay cool, definitly....yeah grab one of the boys and tell them to find me....i'll most likely be at the door again at the beginning of the nite helping out....then inside. Yeah def. let me know if u are going on Thursday :) fun times to be had by all

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Hey STeph...ill point out ms.ktu to you.

I met her once when we all went to the diner a few months ago after a Tuesday at Deko.

She was standing right by us on Saturday. I thought you guys knew each other.

Oh well...there's always this Thursday at Deko.

Were you the one at the other table that nite??? Oh the days when we used to rule Deko on Tuesdays....miss those nites, maybe we shall meet again this Thursday :)

Originally posted by adriennektu

Were you the one at the other table that nite??? Oh the days when we used to rule Deko on Tuesdays....miss those nites, maybe we shall meet again this Thursday :)

YEAP!!! LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a funny funny night.

Well funny for everyone except Richie S. LOL

Originally posted by marcomaxim

YEAP!!! LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a funny funny night.

Well funny for everyone except Richie S. LOL

Haha, okay i def. remember you! Haha that was a hilarious night. I always had fun at that diner after Tuesdays at Deko....especially when we coudlnt find the damn place..... "Oh no the diner got lost in the bermuda triangle" LOL

We figured out the problem with the AC...... here it goes.

Taste gets hot we put on the ac right?? Sort of, because of a malfunction with the thermostat there, the AC and forced air heat were turning on simultaneously all night, so the higher we put the ac on the more warm air came out!!!

Brand new thermostat installed and recharged freon (sp)

We're looking nice and cool this saturday guys!!!!

Im sorrry again for that problem thank God it's fixed !!!

Wasn't very impressed with Taste this Sat. We showed up early and had dinner.

The menu didn't have a lot of entrees to pick from to start with. To make matters worse, everytime someone in our party tried to order, we were told they are not making that today or it's been changed to something else.

I ordered the risotto (finally found something the cook could make). If the portion was any smaller, I would think I ordered from the childrens menu. My friend ordered the pasta and it came out half cooked and hard. Is pasta really that hard to make? I have to say, our server was very good. He worked with what he could. He comped our desserts because he felt bad.

Now with the music early on. If I didn't know any better, I thought the village people were throwing a bash in there before 10:30. Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Jackson5? For a trendy lounge, that was some gay music early on. Try some ambient next time.

Not bashing the place or being a hater, just posting my opinion.

STEAR CLEAR OF THE PASTA DISHES!!!

My only complaint was the pasta.. lol..

Fuck it though.. I can eat pasta at home if I want...

Tigga and I had good luck with our dinners...

I had the Filet Mignon with potatoes.. the meat was falling apart on my plate it was so tender...

Tigga got lucky with the Tuna steak... very yummy!!!!

What time did you eat Frankie???

Not that its an excuse, but the place got packed early... they might have been rushing the food around later on in the evening..