Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here is single??????? just curious

mkutlass

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by podes881

stop meeting men at clubs or something.....try meeting them at work or through friends.....i think most guys are jerks at any age, imo...

i actually dont meet them @ clubs, i dont believe in meeting people @ clubs or bars...not the best place i would say :)

i hate the girls at my work....I went to college in Virginia, the Southern Belle sterotype is not true.....def. do not like southern girls, hehe....when I went to school in London, I liked those girls.too bad Im back in the U.S.

i just cant find the right one and then when i thought i did i found something i didnt like!! dont like men who r jealous, its good but sometimes it can get out of hand

Originally posted by nybeauty

i just cant find the right one and then when i thought i did i found something i didnt like!! dont like men who r jealous, its good but sometimes it can get out of hand

jealousy is a bad thing......means the person is insecure......i usually just get tired of girls after a month or two...thats soooo bad i know...as soon as I know a girl likes me i lose interest...:blown:

jealousy is a bad thing......means the person is insecure......i usually just get tired of girls after a month or two...thats soooo bad i know...as soon as I know a girl likes me i lose interest...:blown:

wow, i thought i was bad, lol....well im gonna start dating, winter is coming :D

yes yes! felt so lonely while i was home last week sick :(

i have my own apartment its sucks coming home to an empty place...romina stayed the whole summer at my place, so that was fun, but now she is back in NJ, so its boring now, ugh!....but I work alot, so my freetime during the week is almost nil :-(....sick? sorry..i havent been sick in the longest time, knock on wood

i have my own apartment its sucks coming home to an empty place...romina stayed the whole summer at my place, so that was fun, but now she is back in NJ, so its boring now, ugh!....but I work alot, so my freetime during the week is almost nil :-(....sick? sorry..i havent been sick in the longest time, knock on wood

this whole summer i was partying :D loved it but now its getting cold and no one to hold :( cant wait to go to the gym tomorrow :D might even go out this weekend to nj

this whole summer i was partying :D loved it but now its getting cold and no one to hold :( cant wait to go to the gym tomorrow :D might even go out this weekend to nj

oh trust me this summer was a party......where in NJ??? yeah i just started going back to the gym after taking all of july and august off...i found out that i have become very weak